Spooky pic!

Tools    

Indeed.
I did it to my ten year old brothers (who are twins).

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!

Anyways, this isn't spooky, but it is a picture.
See if you can spot nine people in this picture:

Where I think they are:

WARNING: "Nine People Picture" spoilers below

• The big head of a man (obviously)
  • The old crippled man made out of the Head's nose and eye.
  • The woman made out of the Head's hair.
  • Next to the arch on the right -- a face looking right.
  • Made of the grass on the arch on the left side, a face looking left.
  • Right above that last one, hard to see, think of the flying bird as the eye.
  • On the left side of the pole which the bird sits on, a face looking forward.
  • The baby [??]
  • I'm sure that dog has something to do with it!! I can't get the last one...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	9people.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	112  

B&W
that was quite cool,

but i still like the scary ones better!!!

i see all nine. do you yet silver? the dog has nothing to do with it.

It's either got something to do with one of the pillars (I can sort of see a face, but I'm not sure) or it's "connected" the right hand side of the arch face.

Am I right?
Just PM me and tell me dammit!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I can spot 7, can't find the other 2...

Doesn't look like there's anything else either
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

WARNING: "Nine People Picture" spoilers below
I found 7 without help. Here's what I've got:

1. The big man.
2. The old man making up part of the big man.
3. The woman making up part of the big man.
4. The baby the woman is holding.
5. The face looking right coming out of the arch.
6. The face looking left coming out of the arch.
7. The face looking forward on the left-side of the thing with the bird on top.

I don't see how the bird can be the eye for the 8th person...I really don't. I see no face there whatsoever, despite wrenching my head in every direction I can manage. And the dog is just there to look like the big guy's hand resting on his chest...

WARNING: "Nine People" spoilers below
I didn't notice the dog being the hand. But the FLYING bird is definatly th eye of a face. The bird and the pole it's out creates the features of the face. Take another look.

Patti, where's the ninth?

WARNING: "nine people picture" spoilers below
there's a closeup of a face tilted to it's side in the cobblestones...bottom right corner..pretty big.

the pillar on the left is two faces facing one another......lot's of negative space usage.

do you have them all now?

Originally posted by spudracer
http://www.jaybill.com/~jaybill/arti...p?articleID=49

The one Fez listed above had a broken link, I'm sure this is the same one.
Scared the crap out of me as well.

to the newest Mofo's (mary-lo, gtb, whiterabbit, et al).......you can't miss this old thread.......i got such a kick out of this post in particular i'm reviving it.
compliments of fez......and spud.

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by henry hill
Just stare at the picture, eventually you'll see something strange!

don't give up if you don't see it sraight away
Oh My God! That scared my short and curlies right off!

Thanks for the clue-in on the thread patti

-GTB

I knew it, I knew it. I saw this about two months ago, and it scared me so bad I screamed and closed my e-mail account on reflex.

I thought it wouldn't be so bad this time. It was. I think I knocked something off my computer desk when I jumped...

God, nothing like a good scare to get the old blood pumpin'. Whew!

Mary Lo

yeah, and fez says even staring at a toaster has the same effect.

i won't even do that scary pic again......two times and that's enough. it's a freak, is what it is.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
hehehehehe

I need to go find more net tricks, the reactions here are classic

Movie Vault Extraordinaire
My friend showed me that picture (animation) a couple months ago on MSN.. it didn't scare me at all, and once I saw it, I felt sad for my friend - who actually thought that it was haunted...

If you really want to see something scary, go watch Biodome.

There is some scary stuff on here. The chinese drawing one was the one that made me jump out of my chair. I almos imidiatly ran downstairs into my living room. I was sooooo close to crapping my pants. I'm scarred for life...

This is pretty neat.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing
images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. ( Like one of those optical illusions).

To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus to much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window.

Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

the first one was way freakier than the second one