New Forum, Anyone Interested?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey, is it possible that we can get a new forum out there to discuss Home Theater, Sound Systems, Computer Programs to view movies, Trailers, Music? I've raised this question before, and I think it would be a very handy forum to have.

Maybe if we get enough people that like the idea involved???
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

So, it'd be the "Technical/Hardware" forum, or something like that? I'm open to the idea...but I woudn't be willing to create it yet. As I'm sure most of you know, I usually create a new forum when I see many topics on a specific subject sort of squeezed into somewhere else (like the General Movie Discussion forum) because that's simply the best fit they can find. The only exception is the Box Office forum...which I added because there's a lot of B.O. info now on the site.

What's everyone else think?

Yes, Technical/Hardware...

L.B. has a thread on Widescreen TVs, there's a KaZaA thread, my Quicktime thread, there's three. The B.O. forum started off with at least that many.

Yeah! I'm for this idea.

I can start another few threads about digital cable or DivX or something, if that'd help make up your mind......

If you want soem recomendations on the best PC speakers out there is logitech z-560 (4.1) or klipsch 5.1, logitech is about 150, klipsh is about 300. Oh yeah, for tv theaters, go with bose, they rule plus (at least my dad says) they support "upgrading speakers" per say

I'd vote yes. Mainly because my idea of surround sound is a tv on in every room

I know nuthin bout no surround sound, home theater etc... teach me, mold me, make me your prodigal son!

go for it sounds like a good idea
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

We're thinking about maybe multiple forums being added, but this is only in the thought process.

TWT is pondering all of this as we speak, so we should know something before long.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm game, but too many forums can be a bad thing.

Well maybe an addition of 3 more forums to keep the board even.

I even suggested an Indie forum for some of you that like the Indie movies.

I'll post a pol in a short while. Indy films rock the house? Try the shack. Some are worth seeing, naturally, but on the whole they ain't my bag. I'm not blanketing them...just saying that I don't tend to like them. Anyway, I may have to delay this decision until I get some important work done, and until the Internet is working the way it ought to over here.