New Feature: Poll on Home Page

Tools    

Check it izzout:
http://www.movieforums.com

Right below the "Now Playing" list of recent forum topics, you will find a poll. Yes, I wrote it myself (ahh, the benefits of being a 1337 hAxXoR)...pretty cool, eh? Anyway, please give it a try and post any problems you run into right here. Here's how it should work: it allows you to vote once every 2 weeks. Trying to vote more often than this will not count your vote...it will simply ignore all but your original vote. In addition, it should display the results, rather than the voting form, everytime you see it during those two weeks. IE: you vote, leave, come back the next day to the mainpage, and the results are displayed, because you've already voted.

Let me know what you all think. Should I archive old polls, BTW?

Now With Moveable Parts
Good idea T. Nice way to make that page more prone to being viewed more often.

Now With Moveable Parts
T, how come it's been " Norway's 31st Birthday" for like days?

Now With Moveable Parts
it was yesterday and it is today..so..it's been awhile.

spud says so too.

I think it's a time zone issue. Were you at the site past midnight? I was, and it confused me a little too, because I saw it on there before I went to sleep, and after I woke up.

Now With Moveable Parts
no. I wasn't. What gives?!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's what threw me too.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

New poll posted, titled "Which series will be the best?" The options are made up of popular franchises currently in the works...the "Indiana Jones" series is not an option, because its future is up in the air. The purpose of the poll is to measure what series currently looks the most promising overall based on what we've seen so far of each of them. To extend the question: What series, when it is completed, or at least larger than it is now, will be the best when all is said and done?

Go vote!

http://www.movieforums.com

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You know it's hard voting on this one. Sooo many good choices, but I chose Star Wars. I mean come on, 6 movies, first three were great (Jedi sucked, but I still say it's great), still 2 to go, and has 3 up on all other series'. I guess we shall see though.