Hidey HO

Tools    

I'm new to the forums. I love movies!!!!!!!!

A moderator tried to ban me. I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a nice chiantai

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome Lecter, a suggestion, next time...post this in the Intermission area. We'll still see it.

Again, welcome aboard!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Unless of course this is a "Child's Play" reference and you wish due discourse upon that subject.

"Hidey Ho" was indeed an immortal line from our demonically possessed little friend.

....or if you vacation in Vegas and visit the Mustang ranch then "Hidey Ho" is a diversion one must undertake to avoid being discovered by one's wife. A word of advice... pay in cash, "Services" is sure to invoke suspicion on a credit card bill. I only know all of this because TWT has taken me aside and educated me on the finer points of "Ho Hiding".

I am a blowhard and for that I do apologize. I definitely do not want to get into the specifics and definitions of that descriptive little word.... however I bid you wilkommen to MoFo.

Now With Moveable Parts
Or...I-Da-Hoe.

In which case, I am not.

Now With Moveable Parts
Toose...*hands on hips* I'm really going to have to get you back for that! Because I don't get it...

I was merely asking Spuds if he's from Idaho...

I assure you my pristine little queen you were the furthest thing from my mind when my fingers punched those particular keys...

I was extending a jocular little jibe at the resident potato is all.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh goodie!
Poke more fun at the potato...he deserves it! BTW- I'm having baked potatoes tonight...slathered in tons of sour cream and lots of butter. Topped with a blanket of ground pepper...and I'm going to RIP the skin off of it before I eat it, because THAT's the most yummiest part.

Toose...I like the "Queen" talk...keep that up.

That's ok...We all know that Sadie works at Victoria Secrets If theres anyone that doesnt know....NOW YA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
There goes potato head with his fantasy life again.
He refuses to believe I'm a garbage-worker.

Originally posted by Toose
Now be this fact or be this fiction? C'mon Spuds level with me... I MUST know....
Hmmm, could be. I know the truth. Though I'm undecided on whether or not to reveal it...Spud's a loose cannon, but if I said something like that, you all know it'd be the real deal.

Now With Moveable Parts
T...do you really want to be in the same position Spud is in right now? Think about it!

Think about it very carefully!

Toose, I speak the truth. Sadie is always talking about her new products she gets to tryout. In fact, I think that BrodieMan, who hasn't been here for a while, knows this for a fact too.

sades is indeed queen of this land......with thmilin being visiting queen each times she comes in to post...and check out their shared reign......i'm just a minion......what's that.....a mini onion?

and Toose, are you a german blow-hard? i see your "wilcommen"...if so we may be related....my last name is the first part of merry christmas in german. so in translation i be "patti merry or patti happy". gee, isn't that just swellcommen?

oh, and bienvenue to you dr. Lector, provided you won't hurt any of us.

Now With Moveable Parts
patti-that post right above this one...just bumped you up to Queenship! Rule with us Dahling! The three of us shall punish the prudish and reward the wicked!

Toose- what you don't know, isn't gonna hurt ya.

Spud- That's it. Prepare to meet your destruction! Dr. Lecter...is none other than...* DUN, Dun, DUUUUUUN* My Bounty hunter! Three strikes...you're outta here!

T- Silence is golden. You are still in my good graces. The Queen shall show mercy on you...for tonight. Tomorrow is another story. That's a warning.

Thmmie- Me miss woo.

Dr. Lecter- I hope this thread doesn't scare you away...we want you here, okay? Welcome(to my kingdom).

Sadie, you can try all you want to scare me whenever I mention where you REALLY work. It's not gonna work, until the day you can walk to my door and just get me there.

Patti:
Kein Patti, bin ich nicht deutsch, aber ich kenne genügende Wörter, um mich in der Mühe zu erhalten. (Frohe?)

Sades:
Usted es uno quién merece y obtendrá el gran castigo.

TWT:
I'll never tell them of all the information that you've secretly divulged unto me.

Spuds:
You dead my friend... hell hath no fury as the woman scorned.