Favorite Movies Feature

Tools    

Ok, sorry for the delay: this feature should work now. You can add/edit your favorite movies on the bottom half of the "Edit Profile" page. The favorites will show up in the same way they have on my post here. Click the link on the left, and a window comes up listing my favorites. Enjoy, and please post any bugs you find here (I'm sure there are a few).

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It works!! It works!! It's so hard thinking of 10 favorite movies, plus you just cant say they're in no particular order. That's what mine are though...in no particular order...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
I still can't do it. It says I have to be logged in, but I am logged in.

Now With Moveable Parts
it does though spud...it says in the little movie edit window, you can only edit movies if you're logged in. So what do I do then? Huh?

I'm just sad nobody has put ...almost in their list of favorites.

Sades: I've got that and another login problem on the to-do-so-that-the-MoFos-will-stop-yelling-at-me pile...I'll let you know if I can figure it out. Anyway, Ryan, it might be, but, uh, I think half a dozen people in the continental United States have seen it, only one or two of which are registered here, and none of which are certified MoFos.

I 'spect a FilmDallas film will really catch my fancy at some point, though, given the fact that I'm already biased to them, even though I haven't seen any.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I 'spect a FilmDallas film will really catch my fancy at some point, though...
Sure, but only if Stephanie is in it.

Hmmm, well, yeah, that's part of it. Anyway, you should put your 10 favorites in...I think it'd be great if we could get all the regulars here enterting theirs...I'm digging it so far.

I don't think I could narrow my favorites down to a list of only ten, but I gave it a shot.

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay...I'm a little upset I still can't edit my favorite movies. It still says I have to be," logged in" How is that possible? I've accessed my profile, obviously I'm logged in Sorry, T...I know you're working on it. I just feel left out.

Now With Moveable Parts
Just wanted everybody to know...I STILL CAN"T EDIT MY FAVS!!!!!!!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
wait...I clicked under the popcorn thing...and nothing came up...is that a problem for just me? Can you get my window of favs to come up?

I've been getting a "parse error in usr/home/webdev/mycoding/movieforums.net/docs/favorites.php on line 5" message in a few of the boxes today too, Commish, including when I click on your list specifically.

But it seems to come and go too.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sades had the same error, which I then corrected. It shouldn't happen anymore (I think it was only a problem for a minute or two), but if it does, post here again, and I'll look into it.

It's weird, but I just tried it again with the "favorites" in this thread and it came up again on yours, same error. But then I "refreshed" the box itself and it corrected.

Everything seems hunky-dory now.