Another Quiz Posted: Tom Cruise

Tools    

Yep, that's right...here it is:

The Tom Cruise Quiz

Hope you like it. Took me awhile to put together...not a big Cruise fan or something I guess. A fair amount of technical questions...but hey, not much I can do about it. Was hard coming up with 20!

Just took the Tom Cruise quiz, and one of the questions doesn't have a correct answer. The seventeenth question reads:

Which of the below directors has Tom Cruise not acted for?
  • Ridley Scott
  • Barry Levinson
  • Ron Howard
  • Neil Jordan
The test has the correct answer as Ron Howard. But Ronnie of course directed Cruise in Far and Away.

Ridley directed Tom in Legend, Levinson in Rain Man and Jordan in Interview with the Vampire.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Hm...I THOUGHT Howard directed Far and Away...wasn't 100% though, thanks for posting your correction Holden.

Ah, the first quiz correction. Gracias, Holden. I wasn't sure about that one, but figured I just wanted to get it up. I'll make the correction shortly.

I Private Messaged you four new possible answers for that Cruise director question, if you'd like to use 'em.

Also sent you a Marty Scorsese Quiz that can't very well be answered using the IMDb - it's truly Scorsese TRIVIA.