I'm Sick

Tools    

Sorry guys, for being away all day today. I'm really feeling horrible...worst sickness I can ever remember having in terms of fever. I have this weird thing that has me gagging whenever I try to swallow pills whole, so I tried crushing them up and mixing them into some soda...I downed most of it, but then threw it all back up again.

Basically, I'm only on now because I feel better from throwing up...but that won't last. I may or may not feel well enough to come on tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know, in case I don't get back to you guys as quickly as usual.

Now With Moveable Parts
I just got over some funky flu thing too. I only had to puke once, but I had the worst fever. All achy and gross...I feel for ya man. Get well soon...Love, Sades. P.S.- Try some TheraFlu, it's this hot medicine liquid, tastes like piss, makes you feel soooo nice.

And just how do you know what piss tastes like?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Maybe it just smells like it, and so she said it tastes like it. Who knows. It's been a long time since I've been really sick. I can't even remember getting sick. Sound familiar???
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I started thinking twice about how many times I have been sick, and how many times it's been something serious(like flu) after I went to the Unbreakable website(www.areyouunbreakable.com) and it is pretty creepy, if that kind of thing is real.

It said that i'm like around 70% unbreakable. Or something like that, it's been a year since I took the little test, and I'm not even sure if it's still up.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hey man, we appreciate your hard work - you're attached to this thing and your computer like an umbilical cord and that's above and beyond what most webmasters do. so DON'T apologize! sheez.

forget Theraflu man. this is what you do - my all time cure, AND it tastes good:

LEMONADE. Preferably Snapple, which is the sourest kind out there. No no, you don't drink it straight. I say to use it for potency. Water it down if you're not man enough. Instead, heat that sucker up in the microwave and add honey to taste. YUM. And your throat will love you for it.

As for holding down food ... crackers and a WEE bit of water. So it doesn't slosh and make you ill. But the crackers will sort of calm the turmoil while keeping you from feeling hunger pains till you can eat properly again.

awww, poor baby! other than that roll around in bed and drool in your pajammies surrounded by tissues, the requisite drinking fluids, books, and forget allll about us.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
I drink piss for breakfast. Breakfast of champions.

Now With Moveable Parts
What ever floats your boat...to each his own. I'll have to make you breakfast sometime Holden.

Piss, vodka.
It's all the same kettle of fish.

Which ironically is what I have for breakfast -- breakfast of champions indeed, a kettle of fish.

Now With Moveable Parts
yummy...I'll have to give that whirl sometime...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
all a whirl of fishkettle piss and vodka in your tummy first thing in the morning is gonna get you is a very stylish wall, ceiling, and floor treatment.

Now With Moveable Parts
ah...the title of this thread so suits the direction in which it is headed....

Now With Moveable Parts
Well then mission accomplished!

almost exactly one month later to the hour and it's my time to post on the sick thread.....i hear thmilin is sick too. very icky headache, constant cough, and i feel like there's a rope tied around my neck...or a tight turtle neck. it's the coughing...keeps me awake, makes me sound like a hag, and i can tell this is a very contagious sorta thing....i got it from working in the kids room at the health club.....BLESS ALL THE PARENTS WHO SO THOUGHTFULLY BRING THEIR SICK KIDS IN SO THEY CAN GET IN THEIR *#@*!@* WORKOUT!! the parents will say...oh they're not sick.....but then they leave to workout and we take a look at their pale, sickly feverish kid(s) and the kids will tell us....yeah, i've been sick all week, or yeah i've been throwing up, my siblings are all sick too.....etc. oftentimes the kids are brought in because they have been sent home from school SICK!!!! so the parent turns around and brings them into the daycare at the healthclub. before this job (before i had my own child) i was NEVER sick.....this is only my second winter working around kids..and i've been hit by a couple doozies in the past month. i tell ya', KIDS ARE PETRI-DISHES.

I've been fortunate, so far, working with kids. I think the only thing I've ever been hit bad with other than my allergies is chicken-pox.

what are you doing Spud? you used to work in a video store that went under right? are you teaching somewhere?, subbing?
if that's the case, we have a few teachers here....or future teachers....sades will be a drama teacher and i am certified to teach art (K-12) but i won't be teaching untill ellie is five...isn't somebody else a teacher too?