15,000 Posts -- Pretty Cool

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I was just kidding spud. If he really was to jump out of a cake for me...it would be a private occasion

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Gee, that makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside

Sades, you know I have a class during the day, so I can't return messages right away. No hard feelings though...

Oh, BTW, I'm on TOP....LOL
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah...I know...but it's still frustrating. I have a serious lack of patients...there's a clinical name for it...can't remember right now...oh! Wait! It's called psycho. Anyhoo...you ARE on top. Might not stay that way...prepare to be flipped.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm not tesing anyone. If I was you'd hear me going,"Neener, neener, neener..." Ha! I'm serious, I might catch you by surprise one day, and oops! There I am...looking DOWN at YOU!

Now With Moveable Parts
Just you wait T...I'm gonna start on you next*purrrrrs* Kidding of course...don't chase me outta here with your big stick. Ooops...no, I seriously don't mean that in a sexual way. Yikes...okay bye to you. What is with me tonight? Shutting up.

Now With Moveable Parts
mmmmk...whaaaaat? Oh....ok. Ant tracks.That's good spud...funny too...heh. heh.

Well, it looks like these current 5,000 posts won't come as quickly as the last 5,000...first time that's ever happened. Oh well, no big whoop. I owe it to the fact that MovieForums.com no longer directly brings you to the forums, as well as to the fact that the Intermission forum has decrease in size.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The good thing though is that people are posting more on movies now instead of just gobaldy goop(don't know if that's spelled right but you get the idea). Cheer up man, things are gonna get better and better.