5 Beautiful Women

Tools    

There is a 5 most beautiful men thread, and a 5 most beautiful leading ladies thread, but there isn't a plain old 5 most beautiful women thread. Until now..

1. Jennifer Connelly.
Only because that was the first girl I saw in a movie that I fell for...Once Upon a Time in America was the movie. She and I are about the same age, so don't get all freaky on me. I saw it when it first came out, and she took my breath away.

2. Kirsten Dunst.
I am now 34 years old, and this girl is nothing short of being a wet dream. She exudes youthfulness and a girlish sexiness, that most likely, is nothing but in the past for me. ~sigh~ I can still dream though.

3. Fionna Apple.
This woman has eyes and lips that make me melt. It doesn't hurt that she has an incredibly sexy voice and an amazing talent with song writing.

4. The Olsen Twins.
Now if more men would admit that these girls are HOT!!! It's hard to believe they're only 15, I don't think they look that young, and I doubt that they ever try too look their age either. I can't wait to see what these babes look like when they're in their twenties...

5. Tara Lipinski.
Cuteness personafied. Adorable and engaging. Plus she's a limber athelete.

OMFG!!! I just realised, I'm a dirty old man!!!
oh well

Let's hear what you've got, and yes, you can put down Sadies as a choice if you want.............
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Enemies are so stimulating.
1. nicole kidman - everything about her is gorgeous. she has an amazing body and wonderfully perfect boobs. also brill actress.

2. meg ryan - she is the first woman i ever fancied and she is still one of my favourites. she is queen of romantic comedies.

3. claire danes - gorgeous especially when she has shorter blonde hair (mod squad/rainmaker/brokedown palace are good examples).

4. tara reid - fit! fit! fit! and completely adorable in josie and the pussycats.

5. racheal leigh cook - sooooooo pretty, also fit, amazing eyes.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The Fat of the Mailbox
her;

her;

her;

and her;
www.onewest.net/~mbrice/MarylinII.jpg

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I guess we`re keeping it in the family with actresses then, so...

Jessica Alba

Kari Wuhrer

Krista Allen

Virginie Ledoyen

Raquel Welch

No...there is already a beatiful leading ladies thread. This is for any type of celebrity.

Gabrielle Reese
Nicole Kidman
Rachel Weisz
Charlize Theron
Brooke Shields.

(The Olsens ARE hot. Jeezus... I remember them as newborns on that stupid Full House show)

(I liked J. Connelly in Labriynth back in the day)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Alyson Hannigan
Wynona Ryder
Kate Hudson
Kate Winslet
and the waitress I saw at the bar saturday, who you had to see (Okay, not a celebrity, but I repeat: )

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Fat of the Mailbox
i knew i should have save that ricci pict to my webspace

Put me in your pocket...
Here are the ladies that I think are not only beautiful, but classy.

Sarah Brightman: Elegant and has a voice of a goddess.

Keiko Matsui: Gorgeous and an extremely talented jazz/new age pianist.

Sade: Exotic and elegant, with such a sultry sexy voice.

Christy Brinkley: Classy and down to earth at the same time.

Michelle Pfeiffer: Exquisite, classy....looks fabulous no matter what her role.

I also like your Jennifer Connelly pick...but the Olson Twins!?! Don't see it...but then I'm not a guy. =P

The five most beautiful women in the world for me DOES not include any of that of the famous but in fear of SB knowing the names of those i truely find beautiful, the following list only includes my five beautiful famous people

1. Shakira: for me she goes past hot and is just amazingly beautiful, i literally love her *shakes head* it is stupid but i reckon its true so she is number one, quite possibly the only one in this list that would corrispond with my real life list

2. Kate Winslet (i think its the one that starred in The Craft) she has that bad attitude flare and is very seductive.

3. Kirsten Dunst obvious reasons, she is very attractive, if she is in real life like she was in Spiderman, i reckon i would MAKE a radioactive spider, just for that reason

4. Sarah Michelle Gellar with what can I say I like Buffy

5. R. Ellard, i will admit she is hot but no one i would personally go for (Mr Errock dared me to post that one just to see if Bullet would reply)

The Fat of the Mailbox
silver b's reply
"R. Ellard, you are so gay!"

shudda up your face, Ellard is my friend, and as humourously mean he is to her, even he would admit, she has looks (even if she is orange (j/k)

The Fat of the Mailbox
who is Ellard anyways?

A friend, also on this site now as Orange Pixel, i apologize for my slight outburst too much pressure and i dont care what SB says, i dont suck up, i apologize when im wrong and i give credit where I feel credit is due and i was wrong so sorry (at least i didnt go fully overboard).

I kkwn Nasiy was cheating on me!