Didja ever have...

Tools    

i often find myself looking at the phone a second before it rings......or remembering i put something in the oven a second before the buzzer goes off........it happens more times than not but my theory is that my brain picks up on some preliminary sound that i don't consciously "hear"- like a click or something.

i had a dream once, when i was a kid, home from school with a high fever.... i was lying in bed sleeping....dreaming that my grandma called to see how i was feeling. the phone rang and woke me up and it was indeed her, asking how i was, using the same exact words as in my dream.
i think that dreams are malleable in those instants when we are first waking from them and that your brain can just make the dream fit the reality.....can even create the dream in a split second so you just think you just dreamt your current reality.

that is why the hypnotic state can be so powerful/dangerous.......our brains may be very suggestible....hypnosis, brainwashing, regression therapy.

in any case,
it's hard to doubt what your brain SAYS happened. just ask any schizophrenic.

....hey silver? got a question for ya.

Its usually in my dreams..I go to a movie like Shrek or something and i can tell exactly whats gonna happen next. Its like in my dream i have already seen the movie! But going to the theatre was the first time ive seen it..Its weird. But i dream them. then it happens.

Its like when i know ive had deja vu..oh great its happening again.