Hey

Tools    

Guy
Happy birthday to Guy -- 16 as of 2 days ago

pointless thread just wanted to congratulate myself

Now With Moveable Parts
Happy Birthday to Guy!!! Cheers and Congrats! Hope you had a fab day! 16...wow...enjoy it!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Too bad you don't have your Birthday listed in your profile or the board would have displayed that it was your birthday.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Guy
Originally posted by spudracer
Too bad you don't have your Birthday listed in your profile or the board would have displayed that it was your birthday.
i didn't know you could do that; this site is like an acid trip, there's so much going on.

Now With Moveable Parts
I know..I get overwhelmed too...s'okay. Happens to the best of us...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
and HOW would you know about an acid trip??

HAPPY BURFDAY!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
The only way this forum is really like an ACID trip...is the way that whenever I concentrate too long on one of the smilies...the less it looks like it can't hurt me. Scary-@ss smilies...==shiver==Ooh.

May seems to be a popular month for birthdays. I share mine (May 29) with Sades and Writerdirect.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh yeah! I forgot you told me that! That's awesome...how old will you be? I'll be 26 next year.

I'll be 21.

Now With Moveable Parts
cool.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Happy B-day. Had no idea you were 15/16...

Guy
Originally posted by OG-
Happy B-day. Had no idea you were 15/16...
how old do I sound?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
HBD!!

I put mine up too so send the presents!
What do you want?

Now With Moveable Parts
okay...but does it involve a BIG, red, bow?