New Quiz Page, and 3 New Quizzes

Tools    

Ok, first off, the quizzes page has been changed around a bit...images accompany most of the quizzes, and you can now see who posted them on the main quiz page. I'm going to add a link to the author's profile on the results page as well...and perhaps on the page for each question...though that might be a bit much.

Anyway, here it is for now (note: in addition to squashing some of the bugs the quizzes have now in terms of logging in and such, I'm going to improve the individual quiz pages...IE: the ones you see when you click on the links there. It'll have all the info you see on the main quiz page for recent quizzes, as well as some info on the average score, and some recent scores from other people who have taken it! Here it is:

Aside from that, three new quizzes are now up. They are as follows:

• The Terry Gilliam Quiz (by Holden Pike)
    The career of Python member turned film director Terry Gilliam. No Twenty-Seven B-stroke-Six Forms required.
  • The "Manhattan" Quiz (by Arthur Dent)
    From Gershwin to "Things That Make Life Worth Living," this quiz will test your knowledge about Woody Allen's ode to NYC.
  • The "This Is Spinal Tap" Quiz (by Holden Pike)
    How well do you know the cult classic Rock & Roll comedy "This Is Spinal Tap"? This is the quiz that goes to eleven!
Many thanks to Arthur and Holden for their fabulous work. Enjoy.

Now With Moveable Parts
The quizzes page is sweet T! You did a wonderful job. I love the pictures, it adds so much. Just really, really cool. Nice work.

Thanks...I'm glad you like it. I'm gonna add some links on the right-hand column for slightly older quizzes, I think...or perhaps links to the most popular/least popular quizzes, or the ones with the highest/lowest averages, etc...or all of those! Once we get enough quizzes up, that could be really interesting...links to the easiest/toughest quizzes, etc.

I can't take anymore quizzes until Sunday night . For some reason it only lets me when I'm logged in from my dorm room. Elsewhere on campus I can't, and when I'm at my parents' house (which is where I am now), I can't either.

T'ain't just you.

I've been logging on from the same computer I do all the time, everything's right and yet it still tells me if I want to do the test I'll need to register.

Bug there, perhaps?

Yes, something is certainly up...but what's up, I don't yet know. It doesn't make sense to me...I've had it working from every computer I've tried it on (I think half a dozen in all) personally...so I'm a bit baffled. I've been talking with Spud and Sades and having them visit debugging pages and such to figure this out. If I can find something that I think has officially fixed it, I'll let you all know by saying so in some post, or new thread.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
I can't take anymore quizzes until Sunday night . For some reason it only lets me when I'm logged in from my dorm room. Elsewhere on campus I can't, and when I'm at my parents' house (which is where I am now), I can't either.
The exact same thing is happening to me... at school I have no problem taking the quizzes, but at home right now I can't. Weird...

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Now With Moveable Parts
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE TWILIGHT ZONE...( creepy music )

Dude those quizzes are hard. And yes I did get the license plate question right for the Matrix quiz. I'm the man!

Originally posted by Timing
Dude those quizzes are hard. And yes I did get the license plate question right for the Matrix quiz. I'm the man!
You must've guessed, then. And yeah, they are hard...though a few aren't too bad. I'm trying to post some easier ones...but Holden's written four, and you can count on his being a challenge.

LOL! I did guess! I also guessed on the apartment numbers and got those right too. I do own the DVD but doubt that had anything to do with it cause I've only watched it once. The questions were pretty hard though.

Hey when is someone goin to do a quiz on stuff I know, like what color was the shoe in The Man with One Red Shoe.

Originally posted by Timing
Hey when is someone goin to do a quiz on stuff I know, like what color was the shoe in The Man with One Red Shoe.
But would you know if the question was "What color was the other shoe worn by The Man With One Red Shoe"?)

Hmm... do you know? I think it was one of those old Adidas shoes, white with dark blue stripes. Just a guess though.