Pride & Prejudice 1940

Tools    

Back in December 2002 I recorded this movie which played in colour on one of our local TV stations. Have never been able to find a colour version on DVD and the quality of the VHS tape is really bad. Has anyone seen or heard of this version please.

Yes, some 723,000 responses but not the right ones!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wait a sec. Where do you live? Why were they playing a colorized version of the classic black-and-white Pride and Prejudice (1940) on TV in the 2000s? I didn't even realize that was one of the flicks they debased with colorization. This film is available anyplace DVDs are sold, so I don't really understand this thread at all apparently.

mark, have you seen that they've colourized It's A Wonderful Life? They were pushing it over here this Christmas and my sister actually wanted to buy it for me.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I didn't even realize that was one of the flicks they debased with colorization. This film is available anyplace DVDs are sold, so I don't really understand this thread at all apparently.
The OP is looking for the colourised version. (How can it be available everywhere and yet at the same time you didn't realise it existed? )

The ebay link honeykid posted appears to be it, although the amazon one says black and white.

Back in December 2002 I recorded this movie which played in colour on one of our local TV stations. Have never been able to find a colour version on DVD and the quality of the VHS tape is really bad. Has anyone seen or heard of this version please.
can u upload the one u have recorded , i want to download it. i can't find it