Suggest me a movie.

Tools    

Thanks Cricket . I'll take a look through them and see which ones i'd like to watch. The only ones i've seen are Kill List, It Follows, Excision and The Devil's Rejects. I've seen Hostel Part II but never the first one.

I haven't seen it but it looked somewhat interesting, Lucy (2014). At least it has Scarlett Johansson, that's a plus.
Saw it at the drive-in, thought it sucked.

Kill List, The Woman, The Loved Ones, Eden Lake, Bone Tomohawk (Western/horror), Seven Days, Inside, It Follows, May, Megan is Missing, Kidnapped, The Seasoning House, American Mary, Alyce Kills, Feed, The Collector, Calvaire, The Girl Next Door, Tusk, Excision, Wolf Creek, Triangle, Deadgirl, The Descent, The Devil's Rejects, Hostel, Cabin Fever.
I second Les Sept Jours du talion, Kill List and Kidnapped. Megan Is Missing's ending will probably affect you in a similar way that The Vanishing '88's did if you go into it cold-turkey. The movie is all buildup to that moment.

If you liked the movie Inside then I'd recommend Trouble Every Day. Béatrice Dalle plays a messed up character in that one too. It's less of a straight-up horror film but has it's share of horrific scenes.

I saw Trouble Every Day, it's a strange flick.
Yeah, it's definitely unconventional, but then again, so is Inside.

Béatrice Dalle is one of the most underappreciated actresses, especially in that genre. It's shocking that she hasn't been utilized in bigger productions by now.

Megan Is Missing's ending will probably affect you in a similar way that The Vanishing '88's did if you go into it cold-turkey.
Sadly i knew The Vanishings ending before i watched it. I still quite enjoyed it but i think i would have a lot more if it hadn't been ruined for me.

Sadly i knew The Vanishings ending before i watched it. I still quite enjoyed it but i think i would have a lot more if it hadn't been ruined for me.
I hear ya'. It certainly takes away from the impact of such a scene.

I probably had it even worse. I unfortunately watched the 1993 American remake before the original which is utter crap in comparison, lol

Based on what you like, you should definitely check out:
Mystic River
Inception
Shutter Island
Lucky Number Slevin
Django Unchained
Whiplash
Sicario
The Orphanage (El Orfanato)
The Sixth Sense
The Secret In Their Eyes (El Secreto Del Los Ojos)
Se7en