How bad is it?

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
You hate it,post it! What was wrong with it?What was the problem?You love it ,others hate it?

Example---Batman and Robin-When actor knows that movie will suck,it wont end good.Bad casting + bad dialog ,dont get me wrong i dont think actors are bad,i just say that Arnold was not good for the role and they didnt have dialog to work with it...We all know what they did to Bane,nipple suits...It is not Batman,even director said that he is sry if he offended someone.I could talk about more things,but yea...

Verdict---4-10

Adapted from one of the worst books ever written, twilight is truly abysmal. When I first watched the it I thought it was a joke, a vampire spoof film. Then It dawned on me that someone actually thought that a film about glow in the dark, emo-vampires, would make a plausible addition to the vampire genre.

Kristen Stewart can't act, and spends most of the film biting her lips, looking exsanguinated and completely devoid of emotion. Robert Pattinson is the most annoying turd ever to pollute the big screen.

To cap it off, Twilight is pile of over-emotionalized, adolescent, emo, gay, glow in the dark, shovel-faced, horse ****!

Score - 0/10

I'm with you 100%,hahaha so true! I think We should call Blade to make this movie right,he can teach them how not to be a gay vampire...

Lord High Filmquisitor
More like day-glow, really.

Twilight is pretty terrible, though. A friend of mine made me watch it with her because she loved it so much. I did nothing but make fun of it Mystery Science Theater 3000 style until it ended. Later, presumably because she thought that I got the mockery out of my system, she showed it to me again to the same results. It was actually pretty hilarious.

I also agree with Batman and Robin. It's unutterably bad across the board: acting (although I thouht that George Clooney was decent enough), writing, direction and costuming (even beyond adding nipples to the bat suit).

And if I may add one of my own (for across the board failures, including the basic premise): White Chicks

More like day-glow, really.

Twilight is pretty terrible, though. A friend of mine made me watch it with her because she loved it so much. I did nothing but make fun of it Mystery Science Theater 3000 style until it ended. Later, presumably because she thought that I got the mockery out of my system, she showed it to me again to the same results. It was actually pretty hilarious.

I also agree with Batman and Robin. It's unutterably bad across the board: acting (although I thouht that George Clooney was decent enough), writing, direction and costuming (even beyond adding nipples to the bat suit).

And if I may add one of my own (for across the board failures, including the basic premise): White Chicks

Ye Clooney was ok,Twilight i know girls love those kind of movies but still,it sucks,ye it was funny but only because it was soooooo bad...

Edward glows in the dark in a deleted scene. It involves a dildo and furry handcuffs .
Hehehe,dont putt picture like that in my head :P

Spiderman 3

This movie literally scares me. Coming off of one of the best comic book movies of all time, how did this happen? I know that once you reach the top, you can only go down, but not like this...

There are good things in this movie. The fight scene with the Sandman in the sewers was AWESOME. Parker absolutely kicking Osborn's ass in his own house was AWESOME. But it's not enough to save this abomination.

4.5/10
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I on the other hand still jold it against Clooney for what he did to Batman!
Ye,but he was awesome Bruce,you must admit it was hard for him to work with nothing!

You hate it,post it! What was wrong with it?What was the problem?You love it ,others hate it?

Example---Batman and Robin-When actor knows that movie will suck,it wont end good.Bad casting + bad dialog ,dont get me wrong i dont think actors are bad,i just say that Arnold was not good for the role and they didnt have dialog to work with it...We all know what they did to Bane,nipple suits...It is not Batman,even director said that he is sry if he offended someone.I could talk about more things,but yea...

Verdict---4-10

I think I watched this last when I was 7 and I thought it was epic! perhaps I will just keep that image in my mind rather than being dissapointed if I watched it now

Spiderman 3

This movie literally scares me. Coming off of one of the best comic book movies of all time, how did this happen? I know that once you reach the top, you can only go down, but not like this...

There are good things in this movie. The fight scene with the Sandman in the sewers was AWESOME. Parker absolutely kicking Osborn's ass in his own house was AWESOME. But it's not enough to save this abomination.

4.5/10
I stopped watching the Spider man films when this came out- I really couldn't bring myself to watch it

I think I watched this last when I was 7 and I thought it was epic! perhaps I will just keep that image in my mind rather than being dissapointed if I watched it now

Keep that image,dont watch this!

Lord High Filmquisitor
Edward glows in the dark in a deleted scene. It involves a dildo and furry handcuffs .
I can both completely understand both why they filmed this and why they ultimately left it out.

Yeah, Spider-Man 3 was the biggest letdown for a movie that I have ever experienced. I turned to my friend in the theatre (during the "emo Peter dances like a douchbag and acts like a smarmy dick" scene) and told her "I thought that we paid to see Spider-Man 3, not Saturday Night Fever.

I stopped watching the Spider man films when this came out- I really couldn't bring myself to watch it
you are not the only one.
They needed to reboot the entire series after that one.
And the newer one sucked as well.