Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

Nicole Kidman
Not sure why, but in the 2 movies (The Interpreter, The Invasion and another mystery film I don't remember the title off) I watched where she appeared I had some kind of problem with her (and some people I talked to as well).
I can't say she is a bad actress, not sure why that is... but I've found that she comes of as kinda cold and unapproachable. And it wasn't the role... Strangely as I'm now watching some interview content I don't think that and she actually seems rather likable - particularly compared to the impression the movies left me of her.
So you've judged Kidman's entire career from two movies, one of which you can't even remember the title?

A system of cells interlinked
Will Ferrell

Terrible comic timing and a ****e actor overall. I won't even post a picture of this asshat!

Will Farrell

Terrible comic timing and a ****e actor overall. I won't even post a picture of this asshat!
You're not the only one Seds, even IMDb refuse to put his pic up

Presume you meant to put Will Ferrell .... and I'm totally with you on that one

So you've judged Kidman's entire career from two movies, one of which you can't even remember the title?
Missed the answer, hm...

I'm not judging her career (what does that even mean exactly?) I essentially just uttered a personal reaction.
I even said that I don't even necessarily want to claim that she is a bad actress, not sure what it is.
But if I never experienced a dislike for a particular actor throughout 3 movies in a row, so that's enough for me. May of course change in the future with other movies.
And yea, I forgot the title of a movie I watched 4-5 years ago. So what haha...

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
Daniel Radcliffe
Ansel Elgort
angelina jolie
Emma Watson
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Will Ferrell

I challenge you to watch either Stranger than Fiction or Everything Must Go

George Clooney...the guy has no personality. His acting is insipid.

I've mentioned him before, but I'll mention him again—Russell Brand. His face alone is enough to scare a baby back into the womb.

Missed the answer, hm...

I'm not judging her career (what does that even mean exactly?) I essentially just uttered a personal reaction.
I even said that I don't even necessarily want to claim that she is a bad actress, not sure what it is.
But if I never experienced a dislike for a particular actor throughout 3 movies in a row, so that's enough for me. May of course change in the future with other movies.
And yea, I forgot the title of a movie I watched 4-5 years ago. So what haha...

Really Kidman strikes me as a female version of Colin Farrell in that her attempts at more mainstream blockbuster cinema rarely come off well but she's been in plenty of excellent more leftfield cinema like Eyes Wide Shut, Birth or Killing of a Sacred Deer last year with Farrell.

George Clooney...the guy has no personality. His acting is insipid.
I did like him in Solaris – I think mainly because his mannerisms were really toned down.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Zooey Dechannel: can't act her way out of a cardboard box, she's probably a Samsquanch, like this