Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

RIP to him but... Paul Walker. He was horrible. It's politically incorrect to say that because he's deceased, but it's true. The man didn't belong on a movie screen.
I must concur here...despite the success of the Fast and Furious francise, I never found Walker to be much of an actor.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Have never understood all the Nicolas Cage hate on this site.
He makes some duds but so do all actors. I like him.

I must concur here...despite the success of the Fast and Furious francise, I never found Walker to be much of an actor.
I liked him in Eight Below. Might have cried each time I watched it. Didnt mind him in the F&F movies. I actually cant think of anything else I've seen him in.

I liked him in Eight Below. Might have cried each time I watched it. Didnt mind him in the F&F movies. I actually cant think of anything else I've seen him in.

He had a small practically unnoticed role in Pleasantville...his character was briefly involved with Reese Witherspoon's character.

He makes some duds but so do all actors. I like him.
I definitely don't dislike him, plus he was excellent in Leaving Las Vegas.

I may have mentioned her before but Julie Walters I'm not keen on.

I definitely don't dislike him, plus he was excellent in Leaving Las Vegas.

I may have mentioned her before but Julie Walters I'm not keen on.
I hvent seen them for years but Birdy and Raising Arizona I seem to recall him being really good as well. And Moonstruck? I also really enjoyed the action flics like The Rock and Con ir.

I hvent seen them for years but Birdy and Raising Arizona I seem to recall him being really good as well. And Moonstruck? I also really enjoyed the action flics like The Rock and Con ir.
Yeah, Moonstruck's been on a couple of times recently. Raising Arizona was great. Lord of War – he was good in that. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. I don't feel like I've seen him in that much but when I've seen him he's been entertaining.

I don't feel like I've seen him in that much but when I've seen him he's been entertaining.
Same for me. I have seen him in a few shockers but I've seen other actors in shockers as well. I just dont know why he gets so much ridicule on the net. Weird facial expressions, shocker movie choices, behaviour in personal life? Gotta be more than just a few crappy movies to pay for the removal of his castle or whatever he did.

Hey Drive Angry was really good popcorn fun as well but I have a crush on William Fichtner

Same for me. I have seen him in a few shockers but I've seen other actors in shockers as well. I just dont know why he gets so much ridicule on the net. Weird facial expressions, shocker movie choices, behaviour in personal life? Gotta be more than just a few crappy movies to pay for the removal of his castle or whatever he did.

Hey Drive Angry was really good popcorn fun as well but I have a crush on William Fichtner
He's good William Fichtner – he crops up in some great roles, like in Equilibrium and he was really funny in Go. I remember when I saw Heat properly for the first time this year and realized that it had influenced The Dark Knight, which of course he appears in at the beginning.

The Dark Knight, which of course he appears in at the beginning.
OMG the way he moved his body in that was downright frightening. Robbed of a meatier role!

OMG the way he moved his body in that was downright frightening. Robbed of a meatier role!
Oh I must check that out. That kind of thing really interests me, which is why I liked The Equalizer so much.

Oh I must check that out. That kind of thing really interests me, which is why I liked The Equalizer so much.
Dark Knight? Or did you think I meant Drive Angry? William is excellent in DA - The Accountant. One scene in particular is bloody hilarious. I will never listen to that song the same way again.

Oh yeah I saw the equalizer only the other night. Loved it.

Dark Knight? Or did you think I meant Drive Angry? William is excellent in DA - The Accountant. One scene in particular is bloody hilarious. I will never listen to that song the same way again.
I've obviously confused what you were referring to – just looking at the character he plays in Drive Angry I can see the potential for strange body language there .

Oh yeah I saw the equalizer only the other night. Loved it.
I do like to watch it every now and again .

I've obviously confused what you were referring to – just looking at the character he plays in Drive Angry I can see the potential for strange body language there .

I do like to watch it every now and again .
lololol. He does get into quite a weird position in one scene. You'll know it when you see it. Hysterical, but he keeps a straight face.

lololol. He does get into quite a weird position in one scene. You'll know it when you see it. Hysterical, but he keeps a straight face.
Well having seen Go I'm not surprised .

Well having seen Go I'm not surprised .
I havent seen that.

Ooh Timothy Olyphant. Must see.

I havent seen that.

Ooh Timothy Olyphant. Must see.
Yeah it's very good. It was one of the first films where I saw Sarah Polley grown up , her having been in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen as a kid.