Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Jai Courtney is a great one, can’t stand him either.

Eh I’m going to go against the grain with these but I just have to be honest, Daisy Ridley, Oscar Isaac and Chris Prat.

I recently saw The Two Faces of January properly and his acting in that was great to watch. He also made me laugh with his description of going "the full Skeletor" in X-Men (I actually think he did that as Prince John as well ). I'm looking forward to seeing him in something else.

This might just do nobody any good.
Watch Inside Llewyn Davis. That’s a star making performance if ever I’ve seen one.

Or, hell, Star Wars. There’s nothing to Poe Dameron on paper but Isaac makes you love him with effortless charm.

I can’t stand him in Star Wars. I can’t help it. That’s movies really affected me lol. I dont understand why people like it. I appreciate it appeals to nostalgia...although I love the originals. The humour in it, from Po and Fin, it’s so cringeworthy for me...it was on free to air last night and within minutes of a town being massacred and an old man being murdered he’s cracking jokes lol, unfunny jokes I had to turn it off. Sorry to say. I also saw him in ex machina, didn’t like that or his performance. He doesn’t have that special talent imo, where he brings something to the characters, just feels like an ordinary actor you’d find in a play or something, no grit just the basics. But maybe I’m just so upset by Star Wars haha and am prejudiced against him and the actors in TFA, maybe, we all have our issues.

In terms of acting or how they are IRL? There are plenty I could name that I dislike b/c they're jerks.

I remember in Lost I took an instant dislike to her for some reason; awful really. I used to be the same about Paul Rudd but I've seen him in more things and he's grown on me. I especially liked him in Our Idiot Brother.

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you won't have seen Doctor Who. Her character in that took irritating to a new level.
I watched it from the very first episode, but only for the first two Doctors.

Will Smith in "ah hell no" blockbuster mode comes to mind, wouldn't automatically put me off something more serious with him in though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I can’t stand him in Star Wars. I can’t help it. That’s movies really affected me lol. I dont understand why people like it. I appreciate it appeals to nostalgia...although I love the originals. The humour in it, from Po and Fin, it’s so cringeworthy for me...it was on free to air last night and within minutes of a town being massacred and an old man being murdered he’s cracking jokes lol, unfunny jokes I had to turn it off. Sorry to say. I also saw him in ex machina, didn’t like that or his performance. He doesn’t have that special talent imo, where he brings something to the characters, just feels like an ordinary actor you’d find in a play or something, no grit just the basics. But maybe I’m just so upset by Star Wars haha and am prejudiced against him and the actors in TFA, maybe, we all have our issues.
who in star wars larry? I couldnt really stand any of them. I just didnt like the whole movie.

who in star wars larry? I couldnt really stand any of them. I just didnt like the whole movie.
Haha that response makes me smile. Who’s in the new Star Wars? Who gives a fark

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Haha that response makes me smile. Who’s in the new Star Wars? Who gives a fark
LMAO.``Pretty much. even my husband who was a big fan of the original three cant be bothered.

Nicolas Cage. Don't know why but can't watch anything with him haha
how can anyone not like nicolas cage in: face off, leaving las vegas, con air, he s just great i those

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Nicolas Cage. Don't know why but can't watch anything with him haha
Early career, he was very good, nowadays, his draw for me is on the same level as J-Lo

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Surprised that nobody has mentioned this "actress" yet.

Amy Schumer is unfunny, unlikeable, and unwatchable. What a trainwreck.

how can anyone not like nicolas cage in: face off, leaving las vegas, con air, he s just great i those
Those are good movies, I would include 8mm in that group, though it may not be for everyone, it's a dark and disturbing film.