They Died?!?!?!?

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So, how many times have you come seen a movie, thought to yourself, "Hey, that guy!!! I wonder what he's been up to lately...."

Only to find out they've been dead for years? That happens to me almost once a week. Sometimes I read it, then a year or two later completely forget about it and it comes as a shock AGAIN.

Here are a few I did not know about...sadly

Michael Jeter, 50

J.T. Walsh, 54

Bob Peck, 53 (1999) wow.

Charles Rocket 56

Suspect's Reviews

This poor guy committed suicide by cutting his own throat open. I liked this actor - he was in a lot of stuff I liked.

Semper Fooey
The opposite of this is, when an actor dies and you thought they already were.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I knew about J.T Walsh, but Michael Jeter? I loved that guy. Funnily enough, I recently rewatched Tango & Cash, which has Michael Jeter, and I thought to myself "I wonder what he's up to".

Seeing two Jurassic Park actors there and it made me remember finding out that Michael Crichton died a few years back and I only found out like two months ago.

Another one was effects supremo Stan Winston, I didn't find out until a couple of years after he died too.

Just said this in the Shoutbox... Charles Hallahan... Dante's Peak, Dave, The Thing, Twilight Zone The Movie...

Died in November 25th 1997... gutted. Good actor, nice bloke too apparently.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Yes... he was gutted... like you will be...

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
The opposite of this is, when an actor dies and you thought they already were.
Case in point: Harry Carey Jr, who just died a few days ago. I was shocked when I heard. I assumed he passed a decade ago.

That one still upsets me -- Glenn Quinn. He was hot on Roseanne.

Paul Gleaseon, The Principal on the Breakfast Club, Mesothelioma
I don't think I was aware that he died.