That's not spaghetti it's linguini

Tools    

Now it's garbage.

What kind of sandwiches do you have?
Brown or green.
What's the green?
Either very new cheese or very old meat.
I' ll take the brown.

Cool it ? cool it!?! Four years of law school and all he can say is cool it?!?!!!! I' m out there fighting for my life with pigeons and she comes out for cool it!!!
She'll be okay won't she Roy?
She was better off in the bathroom.

And those moose calls that open your sinuses at night. Aahhhh ooooooo. Ahhhh oooooooooo.

Lmao
Rest in peace , Neil Simon

Thought this was another one of Sexy Celebrity's threads, maybe it is?

So, I'll play yeah sandwiches don't like those, never have, now spaghetti is good as long as it's meatless, but linguni??? just what is that

Thanks @Camo.
These quotes are from two of my favorites movies : three from The Odd Couple , and one from Plaza Suite. All off the top of my head, which may be a little addled today due to a summer cold. I probably should have just posted his name in the thread title.

Though I think Neil would have enjoyed the ensuing confusion

Thanks @Camo.
Three quotes are from two of my favorites movies : three from The Odd Couple , and one from Plaza Suite. All off the top of my head, which may be a little addled today due to a summer cold. I probably should have just posted his name in the thread title.

Though I think Neil would have enjoyed the ensuing confusion
It was funny Lenslady, and we're just having some good natured fun. I knew Neil Simon passed as my wife told me that this morning. Hope your cold is better soon! I got a touch of the flu, either that or malaria from my time in Panama

Gotcha and thanks @Citizen Rules Feel better soon.
I think I may have a touch of malaria as well. Can you catch it through mofo?

My sinuses are stuffed, my throat is sore, and there's a general all over achiness, misery and malaise.

But I don't want to.......kvetch.

I'll leave that for the ghost of Felix Unger, who is probably still following Oscar around in his cavernous apartment- in celluloid, if not in the great beyond-
" haunting and cleaning, haunting and cleaning."

Sam Diamond: Look all over him.
Dick Charleston: All over his body?
Sam Diamond: Well, somebody's gotta do it. I'm busy standing guard.
Dick Charleston: Why don't I stand guard? You look all over the body.
Sam Diamond: All right, we'll take turns. You look over the first dead, naked body that we find and I'll look over the second.

From "Murder by Death"

The truth is in here
I haven't seen the Odd Couple movies, but I'm a big fan of the TV show. The casting of Jack Klugman and Tony Randall was a sheer work of genius.

His talent will be missed.