Lion Man helping two kids in adventures...

Tools    

It's too old. I watched in some '90s, so it can be from those years or maybe even the '80s. I don't remember it in color, so maybe it's black and white.

It's something like... there are two kids, brother and sister I think. They going through some adventure(s) and there is a Lion Man which helps them. But he is not always with them, they something like have always to call him for help. That Lion Man in my memory looks similar to the Lion from The Wizard of Oz. And I remember when he comes to help those kids he brokes some walls. And remembering in the background of credits was the wall with a lion ornament on it, something similar to this:

Very easy that this is maybe even some tv show.

For sure it's not: the wizard of Oz, Narnia movies, old Narnia tv show, Beauty and the Beast (1987).

You said it's not Narnia, and The Silver Chair was my main thought.

It is live action, right?
Yes its live action.

How the hell does this picture of some crepy sphinx, or manticore, or whatever it is (I really don't wanna know what it is) help me get any closer to a movie I search for? I mention that Lion-Man in this movie/show ''looks similar to the Lion from The Wizard of Oz''. And reply you - ''Yes... Man body with Lion's head''.

But I still get this weird picture.

How the hell does this picture of some crepy sphinx, or manticore, or whatever it is (I really don't wanna know what it is) help me get any closer to a movie I search for? I mention that Lion-Man in this movie/show ''looks similar to the Lion from The Wizard of Oz''. And I still get this weird picture.
He's just joking around with me because after he asked if it was a lion head on a man's body, I joked that maybe it was the other way around.

Back on the topic of your film, do you remember what the lion man looked like? Was he wearing clothing that was at all distinct?

He's just joking around with me because after he asked if it was a lion head on a man's body, I joked that maybe it was the other way around.

Back on the topic of your film, do you remember what the lion man looked like? Was he wearing clothing that was at all distinct?
Don't remember Lion-man clothes very well. But 90% sure it was something like skirt armor, or something similar.