Does Anyone Do Drugs?

Tools    

I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum has done drugs or has tried it at least once.I've smoked weed, and that's it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Crack ain't gonna smoke itself, sheit.

Originally Posted by Hartagan7607
Does Anyone Do Drugs?
Yes, I'm sure some people do.

i did weed once thats about it. and you made this thread twice. were you on drugs and forgot you made it or something? just kidding

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Yes, I'm sure some people do.
I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Ten bucks says Hartigan's cop just waiting to bust us...

Whoever admits to it in this thread is taking a risk.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Well lets see....Drugs...Well I do weed almost everyday and during study hall i like to go to the bathroom and do cocaine lines of urinals. I also enjoy the occasional shot of heroin now and then plus I store it down on West 83rd st. in Cleveland ( its a crack house ) if you want some drugs from there jsut knock on the door and ask for a Mr. Dat Vu, he'll know what to do.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I'm sure someone somewhere does drugs. We haven't been able to pinpoint their location yet, but once we do you'll be the first to know. Now back to you, Jim.

I must become Caligari..!
Sometimes me and a few freinds will get together and watch a few Ben Stiller films... But thats about it.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hartagan7607
I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum has done drugs or has tried it at least once.I've smoked weed, and that's it.
Who needs drugs when God made the world possible to provide strawberry banana milkshakes and sweet and sour chicken?

And this is my BOOMstick!
I thought about smoking pot once, but changed my mind. Drug-free!

May The Forks be With Us
Drug Free is the way to be man.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by linespalsy
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
You should take up heroin. It's dreamy.