26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

In reality though hopefully it's a nice decade spread again.
So far, it's pretty diverse. Here's the current decade split:

1920s: 1
1930s: 1
1950s: 1
1960s: 2
1970s: 1
1990s: 1
2000s: 1
2010s: 2

Will miss being in but I've only had time to watch 2 movies in the last month and a half. Have fun guys!
Bummer you can't join. Only 2 movies in a month and half, damn you must be working two jobs?

Will miss being in but I've only had time to watch 2 movies in the last month and a half. Have fun guys!
That's fair. I hope to see you in the next one though!

So far, it's pretty diverse. Here's the current decade split:

1920s: 1
1930s: 1
1950s: 1
1960s: 2
1970s: 1
1990s: 1
2000s: 1
2010s: 2
I'm liking it!

Is there any chance that you could do the reveal tomorrow (Wednesday)? Seeing how there's still a week to join after the official reveal, no one would be left out. I don't know about anybody else but I'm rearing to go!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Love the spread of decades -- very nice!

I'm liking it!

Is there any chance that you could do the reveal tomorrow (Wednesday)? Seeing how there's still a week to join after the official reveal, no one would be left out. I don't know about anybody else but I'm rearing to go!
Sure, I'll do that.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hopefully we can get a couple more yet. Just an FYI I'll be gone Sunday- the following Monday so I won't get started right away unless I somehow sneak one Saturday.

Do you know about what time? I'll have some free time during the day so hopefully can be online.
Probably when I wake up, so around 11 AM EDT (hopefully, that's the right time zone for Michigan).