T2: Judgement Day DVD

Tools    

It would only be temporary until I'm willing to shell out $250 or so for a nice big 25-27 inch TV

How can I tell if it's compatible? Does it need to have those red, yellow and white plugs?

Sorry Chris. Things are a little crazy for me here. In the process of moving. The color plugs are usually for sound equipment and/or VCRs. If the TV will work, there needs to be an outlet marked Auxiliary or Digital output/input.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Ok, thanks. Sorry if I nagged you a bit there - you're the only one I know who could answer that. Odds are my TV doesn't have it...I'll have to get a new one!

Some DVD players also have an S-Video connection (mine does, and that's what I use since that's what my TV has).

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea I went to go watch this on DVD again, and I noticed something about it. When your watching side B, Side A face up. Well when you click The Special Edition menu, it slides down and their are some symbols off to the side, even though you already mentioned that I just noticed, those are the numbers of the D-Day in the movie. Well what you posted earlier, Laurie L that is, was that the numbers were 82797, WHEN REALLY the numbers are 82997. Thats 8/29/97, the date of the D-Day in the movie. Just thought I'd point that it. You probably knew it, just typed it wrong.

Oh and I tried looking for the other eggs you posted, the things that appear in the corner. Well I waited a good 45 minutes and saw the first two, but never saw the third one. The T-1000 one.

Sorry...that was a typo. I had to wait a fair amount of time too before the T-1000 showed up. Backing out and going back in might trigger the different scene.

Watched this movie last night for the tenth time since I got it home. This time I saw it with the commentary. Anybody else watched it with the com turned on. Really great info not to mention a ton of people were involved.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I started to, but since it is such a long movie I stopped.

Were you watching You've Got Mail on HBO the other day too....

Radioactive Spider Blood
I just bought this today along with ID4 and X-Men... looking foward to watching one of the greatest movies ever made!

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I've been going through all my DVDs watching the special features that I didn't get to the first time around. I was watching You've Got Mail and listening to the isolated score and thought of the sig. With some of these films it takes longer to watch the special features than it does to see the movie...lol.