East Asia Corner

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
i personally found this arguments too hard too swallow
I see where you're coming from. It basically depends on what turns a given pedophile on. Most of the time, I think, it's not just the prepubescent body, but also the knowledge that the person is underaged. When it comes to women I'm generally into rather curvy bodies, but when I saw her. *.* And her body's like a little girl's. But it doesn't make me a pedo. :P
actually the term of pedo is just for person with disorder not for the crime
Rightly noted. A poor, tormented person at that. I imagine there are some pedophiles that never hurt anybody and never even watched pedo pr0n their entire lives, but had to cope with their sexuality the entire time, too. That's horrifying.
just posting about it has me shaking
Scratch my ballsack and twist my nipples, this is the most f*cked up thing I've heard today. It's like the screenplay for Srpski Film sequel. I think I'm a little bit less faint-hearted than you, so it didn't really impress me that much, and the fact something like this took place? Well, humans are the most f*cked up animals in the world. Nobody's going to surprise me anymore.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I lived in north Kyoto and worked in Osaka. I vacationed there when I was 8 and my dad told me off for looking at a shelf of books with things like covers of a woman shackled in a B&D dungeon and having her nipples burnt off. This was in the lobby of a 5 star hotel. Yep. I still remember it. My traumatised 8 year old self still remembers that.Jaysus cheristi. Im short and it was right at my 8 year old's eye level.
my god the horror xD probably it slipped through by other customer ? but yeah part of their culture to embraced pervy-ness and sexuality in general which i think kind of over the top compare to other country- i bet it was kind ero book you'd found
not directly related, probably you'd heard it before, technically dick matsuri
WARNING: spoilers below

oh and sitting in waiting rooms of banks, hospitals, or on tables in coffee shops etc hoping to suck up the aircon before the official date of summer is announced no one turns it on it's very curious looking at the magazines left for clients, patients to browse through. Reso can explain this one - the official date for summer. Salary men will not wear short sleeve shirts until it;s announced and no one turns on the aircon. What the hell???
honetly i have no idea xD i mean wtf. but the anecdote i want to related more to the stereotype , their obsessiveness toward perfection/precision lol

Ha! You can't hide a video in spoiler tags! Now it's a Japanese gal with a humongous cock I have on my entire screen!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
my god the horror xD probably it slipped through by other customer ? but yeah part of their culture to embraced pervy-ness and sexuality in general which i think kind of over the top compare to other country- i bet it was kind ero book you'd found
not directly related, probably you'd heard it before, technically dick matsuri
WARNING: spoilers below

honetly i have no idea xD i mean wtf. but the anecdote i want to related more to the stereotype , their obsessiveness toward perfection/precision lol

yeah that's the matsuri festival. I didnt go to it because I panic when I get caught in crowds but they had them in Kyoto and near where I worked in Osaka

I panic when I get caught in crowds
I'd panic, too when caught by dozens of people with giant members.

yeah that's the matsuri festival. I didnt go to it because I panic when I get caught in crowds but they had them in Kyoto and near where I worked in Osaka
And yeah the promotion of pervyness and things like stealing nickers from clotheslines WTF? I liked those underpants, is pretty OTT. So is their fear of pubic hair, and japanese women trying to westernise by bleaching their nipples in the hope they turn pink.

japanese women trying to westernise by bleaching their nipples in the hope they turn pink.
Hate it. They're already freakin' perfect, but making themselves look worse by doing this. I find it kind of funny Asian women think white women to be superior.

I see where you're coming from. It basically depends on what turns a given pedophile on. Most of the time, I think, it's not just the prepubescent body, but also the knowledge that the person is underaged.
true at that
When it comes to women I'm generally into rather curvy bodies, but when I saw her. *.* And her body's like a little girl's. But it doesn't make me a pedo. :P
once my ex was petit with 150s, trust me it doesnt pedo at all (y)

Rightly noted. A poor, tormented person at that. I imagine there are some pedophiles that never hurt anybody and never even watched pedo pr0n their entire lives, but had to cope with their sexuality the entire time, too. That's horrifying.
hmmm again i still numbling :/ just dont commit the crime!

I see where you're coming from. It basically depends on what turns a given pedophile on. Most of the time, I think, it's not just the prepubescent body, but also the knowledge that the person is underaged. When it comes to women I'm generally into rather curvy bodies, but when I saw her. *.* And her body's like a little girl's. But it doesn't make me a pedo. :P
Scratch my ballsack and twist my nipples, this is the most f*cked up thing I've heard today. It's like the screenplay for Srpski Film sequel. I think I'm a little bit less faint-hearted than you, so it didn't really impress me that much, and the fact something like this took place? Well, humans are the most f*cked up animals in the world. Nobody's going to surprise me anymore.
I was in thailand back in 1990 I think it was and eversince I get really upset when I tell that story. Seriously.Sitting here shaking my head. Now what does a bouncer from holland have to achieve by lying that he saw the video. Nothing.

Very traumatic to know that sht happens.

hmmm again i still numbling :/ just dont commit the crime!
Okay. I will try to.

Alright girls, I'm off. Will be back & respond to your posts in about 5 hours from now.

I read this book about a murder related to Japanese hostess culture. It's horrifying. The men in these clubs aren't allowed to touch the hostesses, if they do word travels around the various clubs in what is pretty much Tokyo's red light district and they will be banned from them all. Instead it's a bunch of foreign women in their early 20's usually who act like they're really interested in these old rich Japanese guys. They are basically waitresses to them with heavy flirting being a major part of the job. Was pretty weird, the fake families in Noriko's Dinner Table reminded me of it as the hostesses were pretty much fake girlfriends to the guys. They could pay to take them out on dates and whatever there is just zero chance of anything sexual happening, if the girls were to do anything sexual they'd be fired. The murder was by one sick POS but it was all pretty seedy and dark and sad anyway.

the most important negative thing about japan is it's shrinking population rather than anything else

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.80db626fb2cd

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7770596.html

japan's population will shrink from 128 million now to 80 million in 2060 .

Where are you from, reso? And where do you live now?
Don't get your hopes up, bro. :P
They could pay to take them out on dates and whatever there is just zero chance of anything sexual happening.
I guess old rich men can be pretty lonesome, so just the company of a young, attractive girl is enough for them. I'd say they're only hurting themselves even more by doing this, but it's their choice.
japan's population will shrink from 128 million now to 80 million in 2060 .
That means the amount of cute girls on Earth will shrink. That's not good. Not good at all. But yes, most highly developed countries' populations are getting older and older. That's nothing new.

41 and 36? WHAT THE HELL

EDIT: okay, I misread it's a grandmother, mother and a daughter. Obviously, it's a mother and two daughters. Sorry.

Too much make-up for my taste, so it's really hard to tell which one is oldest (it's also hard to rate them), but I'd say the one on the left looks best.

Not bad for 41 years old. Would say she's 25, or something. They're all too skinny, though.

That means the amount of cute girls on Earth will shrink. That's not good. Not good at all. But yes, most highly developed countries' populations are getting older and older. That's nothing new.
What is new here is that the Japanese are not immigrant friendly . So who is going to take care of them when cute girls and young men turn old foggies later ?

So who is going to take care of them when cute girls and young men turn old foggies later ?
I don't know. Maybe Japan will reconsider and let me and @Captain Steel in for free for matrimonial purposes, or something.

Captain, the nation of Japan needs us! We can't leave them helpless!