Mike Tyson Biopic

Tools    

Yep, it's on its way...

Iron Mike is to get his own biopic.

Using the same CG facelift technology that was used in TRON Legacy and X-Men 3, Mike Tyson is hopeful that none other than Jamie Foxx will play the role.

Some rumours were in place that Mike would actually play himself using the CG facelift but Tyson and Foxx have been in talks and have apparently come to an agreement.

No other news yet but hopefully complete by 2016-2017.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This has a chance to be great. Mike Tyson's life story is sad and tortured at times, but is an interesting one. I will be most interested by what the tone will be.

I'm looking forward to this too...I heard Foxx talking about it on a talk show, but it was just speculation at the time. Glad to hear it's becoming a reality.

Thnx for this thread! I even didn't know that such movie is going to be seen)
Mike is my favourite boxer for life. Mike, Roy Jones, Hopkins, Lewis - they know what the real boxing is

I am the Watcher in the Night
should be fun if done right but I cant see Foxx as Tyson

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This looks like it could be good and Fox is a good choice!

Damn. It’s been ages since we first heard of this. And even back then Foxx was also attached.

I’m glad if it’s finally moving forward. Foxx is perfect casting imo.