What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Hereís looking at you, kid.
Oh, those. I uploaded all mine to an external hard drive that I can access throughout my house. Forgot about those.....

Although, I donít have a UHD tv, I would be interested in seeing how that is on a UHD DVD. 🤔

And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018) [Blu-ray/DVD]

Because it was on sale for $7.99 in Best Buy's Pre-Black Friday sale.

Universal Horror films collection (Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, The Mummy, the Wolfman)
The Fly (Cronenbergs version)
Scream
All for Halloween.
Soon I am able to I have spotted a collection of Documentaries at the local video store I aim to buy.

All John whick movies steelbooks yesterday! They didnt ring up so basically got john wick 3 for free lol.

Just when my coil's reachin' the green line!

Got these from Walmart for $6 each. I'd been wanting to check out both for a while.

This movie did not look good streaming to my iPad. So Iím gonna watch it on DVD on my TV & try to see what all the adulation is about. As with The Irishman, I didnít get it at all.

Not released until February in any event.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I lucked out and got these titles for only $1.00 each at Dollar Tree. I got them because well, some good (and some cheesy) titles for a buck each? Not like the usual crap titles they have...always happens this time of year This is the 2nd year I've seen Dollar Tree have more quality titles.

Goddess of Winter and Cold Hearts
Good Friday Sale.. Most under $9.99 including some 4K

My arms are withered and thin,My hair once golden is grey; íTis winterĖmy reign doth beginĖYouthís summer has faded away.

I bought Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Deadpool 1 & 2, and Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I bought them on Black Friday and meant for them all to be given as gifts for my nephews and little sister ('cept the Deadpool films which were meant for my wife). It appears I'll be keeping them all though. No real complaints.