Your Cinematic Crush?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

The truth is in here
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I've been here for almost three years, and I'm still practically a newbie!

Anyway, I'm that guy... who loves movies!

I'd also like to add Jane Kaczmarek from Malcolm in the Middle. I don't know what it is, but I've had such a strong attraction to her ever since I watched the pilot to that show when it first aired.

*wonders if it's on hulu or netflix... maybe prime?*
I liked her as Robert De Niro's wife in Falling in Love (1984).

It s worrying how much i have a crush on this goddess, it s already an obsession, how can i explain it
Well:its like when Malena movie came and that child was obsessed with her and having all kinds of fantasies about her, with this one it is like this....

Keri Russell in Eight Days a Week

Man, I still have a crush on her.

It s worrying how much i have a crush on this goddess, it s already an obsession, how can i explain it
Well:its like when Malena movie came and that child was obsessed with her and having all kinds of fantasies about her, with this one it is like this....
Lol this is the one I would post right now. Fell in love with her after Blade Runner.

Goddess of Winter and Cold Hearts
None at the time. I just swoon over my reflection in the mirror. I know I'm not cinematic, but all I have to do is record myself on my phone. That's it. It's cinema now. Take that, Sean Baker!
And where is this said "cinema" of you? I haven't seen it yet!

My arms are withered and thin,My hair once golden is grey; ’Tis winter–my reign doth begin–Youth’s summer has faded away.

I've had quite a few...

Kate Beckinsale
Claire Danes
Michelle Williams
Camilla Belle
Svetlana Kharitonova
Jenny Agutter
Maisie Williams
Anna Karina

How can i not be obsessed with this one.......