Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Tried watching The Irishman...

Compared to the energy between De Niro and Pesci from Raging Bull, also by Scorsese, The Irishman was pathetic. The acting sucked, and I quickly became irritated with De Niro constantly making this pouting face:

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Welcome to the human race...
Haha I didn't think Us was a great movie, but I'm curious on what drove you to not finish it?
My guess would be "being Stirchley".

Haha I didn't think Us was a great movie, but I'm curious on what drove you to not finish it?
Got about 3/4 through, but the theme had exhausted itself IMO. Very well-acted though.

Got about 3/4 through, but the theme had exhausted itself IMO. Very well-acted though.
Hmm... So you may not have seen the"twist" ending that was rather predictable in my opinion...

What an excellent day for an exorcism
A movie I couldn't finish is Tarantino's My Best Friend's Birthday from the mid eighties. It was never released, but available on the web. The negative was partially destroyed by fire, only the first 36 minutes of the movie survived. So I literally could not finish the movie.

Hmm... So you may not have seen the"twist" ending that was rather predictable in my opinion...
I did read that there was a twist, but, by that time, I could care less.