10.00%
4 votes
Westerns
12.50%
5 votes
Other
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Her as an Asian, pl0x. Maybe I would finally understand what's so amazing about her.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@The Rodent, is that a banana in your post or are you just happy to see me?

The next top 100 countdown should be the top 100 of all the countdown lists from the site

Can someone remind me when the poll whereby we choose what the next countdown will be is due to take place?

I think we should do favourite beers.
My favourite beer always used to be the next one

Bumping this thread.

Seems to be several "votes" (unofficially) for Horror. Everyone want to weigh-in again in quick succession so we can get an idea of what the most popular options are, so we can vote and move forward?

Bumping this thread.

Seems to be several "votes" (unofficially) for Horror. Everyone want to weigh-in again in quick succession so we can get an idea of what the most popular options are, so we can vote and move forward?
Voting for Horror still (even with the silly things happening in promotion thread)

Bumping this thread.

I had planned on adding a Poll to the thread once some ideas for the next countdown had been talked about. I can do that poll now. Should I do it here or make a new thread?

Was set to post in the other thread, that the community poll for which list we want makes the most sense.

Probably should have said that first before responding to Miss Vicky.

Welcome to the human race...
lmao blockbusters, who asked for that

Anyway, I voted for action but it doesn't seem to matter because people still want a horror countdown in spite of the obnoxious levels of discourse surrounding the concept of what does or doesn't count as horror.