Bill and Ted 3 (Bill and Ted Face the Music)

Tools    

what. the. ****.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Those who don't like the clean look may want to give this one a shot...Keanu sports another look on the set of Bill and Ted Face the Music

I don't recall about it, maybe if I wait and see what will be.

Seriously!?
Hopefully, it'll be in the cinema soon coz I really enjoyed the original movies. (Even own print-outs of the original movie posters).

If I'm not mistaken, the first movie I saw with Keanu in it was Bill & Ted and it really was something.

After watching the latest John Wick movie it'll be interesting to see him act as Ted again.
From suave to adorkable, both sides look good on him .

https://collider.com/bill-and-ted-3-...eal-time-plot/

"A new look at Bill & Ted 3 has arrived, showing off stars Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter reprising their iconic roles in dapper-looking suits. But more than that, director Dean Parisot is finally loosening the lid on the film’s plot.

This new image was originally revealed in the new issue of Empire magazine, in which Parisot—who also directed Galaxy Quest and the action comedy sequel RED 2teased the higher stakes of this sequel and seemed to suggest that Bill and Ted are on a ticking clock:

“We’ve gone from a homework assignment to saving all space and time. We bypassed all those possible traumas in the middle,” director Dean Parisot tells Empire in the new issue. “They have an hour and 18 minutes. So they’re in trouble. And let’s say that they have to travel all over the place to try and figure it out.”

1 hour and 18 minutes is unlikely to be the film’s entire runtime—there’s gotta be an introduction and denouement—but it does sound like we’ll get to follow Bill and Ted around on their adventure in real time."

Okay, rumor has it the trailer might be coming out on the 9th.

Movie Forums Extra
Very surprised that it's still slated for release this autumn. While I'm super excited it's worrying that there's been zero marketing. I would rather have this delayed to be honest.

I like Bill and Ted but it ain't no Back to the Future.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
LoL. Nope.

All I see is plastic surgery.

It's Only Weird If You Make It Weird
I thought it looked fun, and that's all I want really

Yeah, I mean trailers are almost a science, so many bad or mediocre films have great trailers, so the inverse is that I don't know if I care if a trailer looks ho-hum.