Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

I have seen The Passion of Darkly Noon.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Alright, I want to start a new round for this. I was thinking of making a new thread and getting everyone to tally their own scores. It's too much work for me to keep track of everything.

Alternatively we can keep going with this thread, but everyone start keeping track of your own lists and scores.

What do you guys think?

Well, you can list all of the movies you've mentioned that no one else has seen, and then total your points. And just post that list and score after every new entry. And if someone posts they've seen some, then you cross them off and adjust your score. We can all hold each other accountable because we can look at the list and go back and see where someone said they saw it.

Catching up with this from the tally sheet on the first page I HAVE seen...

Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl (1998)
Eagle vs Shark (2007)
Scavenger Hunt (1979)
The Darwin Awards (2006)
Hannah Takes the Stairs (2007)
Superdad (1973)
Prey for Rock & Roll (2003)

And here's a few from me to check if anyone else has seen them yet...

Even the Rain (2010)

Ballast (2008)

The Buffalo Boy (2004)

Colin Fitz Lives! (1997)

I'm interested, and hope Zotis makes a second thread for this. I'll keep an eye out for it.
You don't want to keep track of our own score? Is there another thread where this was done?

You don't want to keep track of our own score? Is there another thread where this was done?
I was replying to Zotis's query. My vote would be to start a new thread and I'm fine with us keeping our own scores. It seems a fresh start would work best. It's a good game
One additional thought/request: can people please not post GIANT sized image. On some computers these images are so long that all I can see is a portion of the image at one time (then I have to scroll).

Alright, I want to start a new round for this. I was thinking of making a new thread and getting everyone to tally their own scores. It's too much work for me to keep track of everything.

Alternatively we can keep going with this thread, but everyone start keeping track of your own lists and scores.

What do you guys think?

I will make a new thread for round 2. In the new thread everyone will have to keep track of their own scores, so that it's easier for me. In the meantime, I will be tallying the score for this thread to determine a winner. When the new thread is ready I'll make a post in here linking it. Until then any posts in here will still count towards the winner of this game. When the new thread is posted, the winner of this game will have their prize in the first post of the new thread.

OK, I'm confused are we going to keep track of how many movies posted that we've seen or are we keeping track of how many movies we post that no one's seen?