A film that's 4 short movies in 1?

Tools    

Im trying to find a film that was i think 4 short films (which do not relate to each other) in one.

I remember some specifics about i think the 2nd and 4th film.

the second one i think was an inventor who was fiddling around with a machine with a television and the conclusion was that the machine could be used to look back into the past and it showed the birth of jesus christ.

the 4th movie i remember was about a group of young carefree adults and it seemed like they were the last people on earth. there was some catastrophe and they were carousing around a suburban area. It was a sunny setting and there seemed to be more interest in the group dynamic than the state of the world and there was an impending sense of doom. I think that there was some love triangle amongst the group.

this movie as a whole was in, I think French with english subtitles but it could have been in German, or any other language except english.

Thanks in advance!

freedom~empathy~peace
How recently did you see this?....could it be an older film we're looking for?

no more than a couple years ago i saw it, id guess between 2010 and now. it appeared to be a portrayal of the directors prowess in filmmaking. it had the same kind of vibe as black mirror.

freedom~empathy~peace
Take a look at this site....nearly 500 'time travel' movies (includes international) listed in release date order. I've started to look through (no match yet):
http://timetravelnexus.com/db-film/

freedom~empathy~peace
Bingo!.... this must be the one (it's a Poland/Russia/USA co-production). The whole film is on youtube right now. The guy takes a look at Bethlehem with his time machine at 58:28s.

Trailer here:

Scallywag you are a gent and a scholar! this has made my day i never thought id find it! If i can return the favour in anyway please let me know. wishing you the very best!

freedom~empathy~peace
I'm glad I was able to bring the film to light. If you happen to be from the USA (and over 18) - could you please vote DEMOCRAT in 2020! You'll be doing me (and the whole world) a real favour. Cheers.

(My apologies to the forum for getting 'political' all of a sudden )

freedom~empathy~peace
Ha-ha....yes it is. But the fellow put the offer out there, and I felt it was an opportunity not to be missed.

I'm glad I was able to bring the film to light. If you happen to be from the USA (and over 18) - could you please vote DEMOCRAT in 2020! You'll be doing me (and the whole world) a real favour. Cheers.

(My apologies to the forum for getting 'political' all of a sudden )
I might take you up on that as long as I can vote for Pat Paulsen!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Pa...ical_campaigns