Killer or maniac shooting in cab with bodyguard and witness

Tools    

Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia. I saw this movie approximately in the early 2000s (may be in the end 90s). All what remember that maniac or killer was haunting on witness (woman). She had a bodyguard or simply boyfriend or cop. I remember only one scene from movie: when bodyguard/boyfriend/cop and witness get out from the restaurant (or museum or another building) and go to the car, maniac/killer starts shooting at them, but both jumped in the car and drive away. Bullets only broke the back glass of a car.
When after that they are asked: did you see his face when he shoot? They answer: no, because he was in jacket with a hood wearing.

up

Semper Fooey
Somebody described that scene before a long time ago here.

up

up

Hollywood Homicide? I need a lot more info. Otherwise I am taking shots in the dark.
Thank you for answer! But not this one. Still searching this movie.

up

up

Can you name a few movies you've seen in the last couple years that weren't the right one? May give us more to go on.

Is it Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielson starrer Cobra?

A lot of the bits put out in that opening post remind me of the movie. And Brian Thompson did play a psycho killer in that film.

Not Cobra of cause. Up

freedom~empathy~peace
Vatras >>
Was the film you saw British? (from the UK?).
Was there a 'happy ending'?.....or perhaps the bad guy won in the end?
Do you think it was 'lighthearted? (comedy).....or a very serious drama?

Even small pieces of information might help identify this film.

Vatras >>
Was the film you saw British? (from the UK?).
Was there a 'happy ending'?.....or perhaps the bad guy won in the end?
Do you think it was 'lighthearted? (comedy).....or a very serious drama?

Even small pieces of information might help identify this film.
On this three questions i can answer only that it was the thriller not a comedy. Probably movie was not from UK because i don't remember english policeman wear, but its only my assumption, it's not exact. I don't remember another fragments from movie. Earlier i suppose that this film is "Jennifer 8", but not. I had a feeling that these movies were similar.

On this three questions i can answer only that it was the thriller not a comedy. Probably movie was not from UK because i don't remember english policeman wear, but its only my assumption, it's not exact. I don't remember another fragments from movie. Earlier i suppose that this film is "Jennifer 8", but not. I had a feeling that these movies were similar.
I know Russian, so you can try adding more detail in Russian if that’s easier... Otherwise, this appears too vague at the moment.