Favorite Female Sociopath

Tools    

Someone who would be a fantastic crazy sociopath as good as Kathy Bates & Glenn Close, but has never played one, would be Meryl Streep. I betcha shes turned down the opportunity, but you damn well know if she ever "went there" itd be as good as Ledgers Joker

Someone who would be a fantastic crazy sociopath as good as Kathy Bates & Glenn Close, but has never played one, would be Meryl Streep. I betcha shes turned down the opportunity, but you damn well know if she ever "went there" itd be as good as Ledgers Joker
It's surprising if she's never played anything like that before. Yeah, it would be interesting to see.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I haven't seen it or I don't remember it, but, didn't she come close in The Devil Wears Prada?

I haven't seen it or I don't remember it, but, didn't she come close in The Devil Wears Prada?
Yeah, I was thinking about that as well. Maybe not up to the level of a sociopath but I haven't seen it either .

Another good one, from The Dark Knight Rises:

WARNING: spoilers below
Marion Cotillard

Yeah, I was thinking about that as well. Maybe not up to the level of a sociopath but I haven't seen it either .
I don't remember it well but yeah i think she is a sociopath in that film.

I forgot the name actress The conjuring

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bette Davis in What ever happened to Baby Jane?
She was great but I tend to think she was a neurotic biatch reliving her childhood diva period to escape the crippling of her sister. Mad - yes. My jury is out on her being a sociopath.

Rebecca de Mornay in Mother's Dy.

Jacki Weaver in Animal Kingdom

Katey Sagal in Sons of Anarchy

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Charlotte Gainsbourg Antichrist, but same as Baby Jane. Demented by grief.

Great thread.

Kyra Sedgwick in 'Montana'.

It was great to find out that she'd based Ma-Ma on a shark, and seeing the various ways that she used that in her performance. She's really excellent.
It was really funny in retrospect to see Lena Headey in The Remains of the Day, playing a newly employed maid.