MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

I actually like either the first 4 picks, or the last four picks. I seem to struggle more when picking in the middle. That said, I think I have a plan of sorts for 7th.
If you would rather pick ninth than seventh I would trade with ya.

Not much of a jump, I know.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
If you would rather pick ninth than seventh I would trade with ya.

Not much of a jump, I know.
I think I’ll stick at 7th. Like how my mock went. Thanks though

@Yoda Just making sure I have my calendar right. Ive got the 28th at 10 am. And that's the new time, correct?

Thanks big guy. I did some mocks at 6 last night. Pretty much got Chubb. But ended up with Elliott a few times too. Which is fine I guess. So many of these guys get hurt now. I really think I gotta try and grab guys who seem healthy on draft day. Not sure what else to do.
There is going to be talent on the wire tho with 12 teams. We haven't done a 12 teamer since the early days of the league. It'll be nice to see a few options there when these guys go out for the year

As I alluded to earlier, we'd actually need several people to be interested to get to 14, not just one, since going above 12 means at least one drop. If we only needed one it'd be pretty easy and almost certainly have happened already.

But yes, it's actually shockingly hard to get people to do things, even things they want to do. For evidence of this, see: every countdown we've ever done, and all the people who say something like "oh man I meant to send in a list!" afterwards. Or the fact that none of our fantasy leagues has ever had full draft attendance.

You have 12 right now though. I am 13 and one other would be 14. I'm confused if that's not how this works.
I'm not sure why, I've explained it twice publicly and at least once privately:

There's actually a domino effect where if we get above 12 another owner would drop, so it's actually a lot trickier than just finding one more.
As I alluded to earlier ... going above 12 means at least one drop.

Is it still a 17 round draft or will that change with 12 teams?
I hadn't planned to change the number of rounds. Think we might be a bit past the point of making substantial changes unless there's a lot of quick/strong buy-in. I don't feel strongly either way so it's up to you guys, collectively, to express that kind of uniform opinion I suppose.

The trick is not minding
I hadn't planned to change the number of rounds. Think we might be a bit past the point of making substantial changes unless there's a lot of quick/strong buy-in. I don't feel strongly either way so it's up to you guys, collectively, to express that kind of uniform opinion I suppose.
I’m fine with a 17 round draft.

You have 12 right now though. I am 13 and one other would be 14. I'm confused if that's not how this works.
I think what he's saying without pointing fingers or naming names. Is that even tho we are 12 right now, there are maybe 1 or 2 owners that will drop out of the league if more join. Which is why we need 2 to 4 ish more people to be interested to actually get to 14.

The trick is not minding
I think what he's saying without pointing fingers or naming names. Is that even tho we are 12 right now, there are maybe 1 or 2 owners that will drop out of the league if more join. Which is why we need 2 to 4 ish more people to be interested to actually get to 14.
This^

Done several drafts at 6 now and am loving it! Ive had mahomes fall to me at 30 now more than once. And even tho it's a fake draft I got pretty giddy hitting the button and collecting him at 30. I doubt I'll have to worry about that in this league. But man... that would be fun to have mahomes. Especially If I Get the first two picks I want!

Done a few drafts at 12 and so far it sucks. Putting my faith in the fact that everybody here knows what they're doing so it won't be a complete cluster****. It does seem like nobody drafts QB's in the first round anymore so Mahommes and Murray look like they will both be available @ 12 and 13. Gotta make sure my team is strong at some position.