Best of 2010

Tools    

13 Assassins is awesome. I highly recommend it, even if you aren't a Miike fan, because it has a different feel than the rest of his films. While there is still some obvious Miike style, the setup is not bizarre, unlike his usual output.

I also highly recommend:
Killer Inside Me
Housemaid
Parallel Life
No Doubt
Midnight FM
I Saw the Devil

Only two I've listed aren't Korean, and I didn't list Man from Nowhere because you've already seen it, but I love it, too. Have fun!
I've seen I Saw The Devil as well and Housemaid was already suggested, otherwise thanks alot!

Watched Audition from Miike recently and thought it was mostly awful, i'll add 13 Assassins since a few of you are recing it though.

I don't actually wear pants.
I've seen I Saw The Devil as well and Housemaid was already suggested, otherwise thanks alot!

Watched Audition from Miike recently and thought it was mostly awful, i'll add 13 Assassins since a few of you are recing it though.
Sounds good. I didn't read the rest of the thread to see what's been recommended.

I'm not a huge fan of Audition, despite my love for Miike. I hope that, if you do watch 13 Assassin's, you love it. If you like samurai films, you should like it.

Happy hunting!

My favorites that you don't have checked off are The Town, Love Ranch, A Serbian Film, Klown, Conviction, Seven Days, Cold Fish, Repo Men, The American, The Crazies, Kidnapped, Bedevilled, Piranha 3D, Hot Tub Time Machine, and Red White & Blue.

I second The Town! One of my favorite crime films and imo both Affleck and Renner's best performances.

My favorites that you don't have checked off are The Town, Love Ranch, A Serbian Film, Klown, Conviction, Seven Days, Cold Fish, Repo Men, The American, The Crazies, Kidnapped, Bedevilled, Piranha 3D, Hot Tub Time Machine, and Red White & Blue.
Thanks mate. I'm amazed A Serbian Film is from this decade.

Not sure if i've told this before but a friend of mine was out with us one night and he went away with a woman, next time i saw him half of his hair was shaved away and he was begging me to let him in. Obv i did best friend since i was a kid, great dude

The Best Films of 2010

1. Lebanon
2. Blue Valentine
3. Inside Job & Restrepo (tie)
4. Carlos
5. The Temptation of St. Tony
6. Exit Through the Gift Shop
7. It Felt Like a Kiss
8. Alamar
9. Disorder
10. A Prophet

Honorable mention: Catfish, Animal Kingdom, Micmacs, The Social Network, Winter's Bone, Toy Story 3, The Ghost Writer, The King's Speech, The American, Louis C.K.: Hilarious, The External World, Boxing Gym, 9214, Enter the Void, Cell 211, Sweetgrass, The Fighter, Somewhere, Vincere, Four Lions, The Other Guys, Rabbit Hole, Tabloid, Henri Georges Clouzot's Inferno, Camp Victory, Afghanistan, The Parking Lot Movie

Lebanon, Carlos, The Temptation of St. Tony, Alamar, Disorder, A Prophet, Micmacs, Cell 211, and Vincere are foreign language films if you're particularly interested in seeking those out.

from thing that i rate 7 and above
ghost writer - highly recommend
cold fish
super
alice in wonderland
little big soldier
megamind
confessions
13 assassins
black swan
and... Inception! lol

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ