Are there any websites that are good for explaining movie plot holes?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
A lot of times when I watch a movie, I will not understand parts of the plot. But when it comes to looking up movie plot holes online, most sites only discuss famous movies like Star Wars or Citizen Kane, or things like that.

But what if I want to understand the plot to a not famous movie? For example two recent movies I saw were Shot Caller (2017), and Timecrimes (2007), and I was left scratching my head at the end of both of them, and I kept thinking well if that character was able to do this, then why did he do this, etc.

But those are just two examples. Are there any websites that are good for explaining plot holes to those types of movies, or several movies?

Not since they banished the comment sections on imdb.
Was just going to post this. It was brilliant going there because there was always someone who could explain the plot.

Agreed. As much of a troll sewer as that place could be it was the ONLY place on the net with a population big enough that if you wanted to discuss some obscure Bulgarian movie from the 70's RIGHT NOW you could find the other 4 or 5 people on earth who also wanted to. I miss that aspect a lot...

Not since they banished the comment sections on imdb.
Yeah I use to use it all the time as well. Even if I watch the movie over again, a lot of times I am still stumped, by the characters' decisions and just as stumped as I was before.

Yeah I use to use it all the time as well. Even if I watch the movie over again, a lot of times I am still stumped, by the characters' decisions and just as stumped as I was before.
Especially with foreign movies where something is always lost in translation. I had a lot of difficulty understanding the nuances of Gomorrah. Went to IMDB & there were loads of people who explained some of the Neopolitan mores.

That's true, and I do watch a lot of foreign films, and a some where I am left asking questions. Especially Timecrimes, which no one here has seen and I cannot find any explanation online. Like I found a few sites that explain the who, what, where and how, of what is happening, but not the 'why', which is the most important part, to understanding the plot.

I usually jsut roll the dice with youtube because the movies I prefer to watch are usually mainstream enough where other people have seen them and a select few make videos to explain the plot to them.

There are some fandoms that make wiki's for a film that can explain the ending, but that is usually more useful for episodes of TV shows rather than movies.

Okay thanks. The problem with explanations, is that a lot of times people will explain the who, what, where when, how, but they will not explain the why, and I think this is where most possible plot holes originate out of, is the why.

And on foreign films, a lot of the filmmakers cannot speak English for commentaries, or they at least do not bother putting an English or subtitled commentary on.