Cricket's Top 100 of the Decade so Far

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
So far I've only seen one (Escape Plan) and haven't even heard of a few of the others but glad to see you've finally got this up and running. You've made this little dude very happy

Oops you'd posted another pair while I was replying. for Bullet to the Head. I've only seen it once but really enjoyed it. As you said it felt like a nice throwback to lean, trashy action films of the 80s.

Thanks for checking in guys, back at it tomorrow!
What? Tomorrow?!!! Not acceptable! Perhaps all you need is a little incentive. Maybe that first dog was a little too innocent for your tastes. Now this one, this one's a real goer!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Conviction (2010)

This is another true story, and the kind of movie that looks like an Oscar contender. Sam Rockwell and Hilary Swank (2 actors I'm very fond of) play brother and sister. She puts herself through law school, and dedicates her life to get him out of prison after being wrongly convicted of murder. It's a very well done movie with fine acting.

I haven't seen anything on your list yet, but Conviction (2010) sounds interesting.

I haven't seen anything on your list yet, but Conviction (2010) sounds interesting.
That's the only one so far I'd recommend for you, besides maybe Blue Jasmine.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's the only one so far I'd recommend for you, besides maybe Blue Jasmine.

I'm not surprised. None of the others sound like my kind of movies.

Blue Jasmine is a Woody Allen movie, right? I've only seen a few of his movies, and they're kind of hit or miss for me.

I really like, well maybe even love, the first Machete. The fun, over the top, bloody, sexy homage worked surprisingly well. So much fun. And yes the sequel sucked (Mel was great though). I don't remember much about Conviction, but I remember it was solid. Not seen Excision. I liked Blue Jasmin. So happy to see Klown on here, I did not expect that (you should get around the tv show). Not seen the last couple there either, but I want to watch Bullet to the Head. Could be a fun time.

Should rename this thread to "Cricket's Top 100 Buses" - nothing for ages and then a whole raft all arrive in quick succession

Love Ranch sounds moderately interesting though I can't really imagine there's much gore in it
Escape Plan was only ok for me.
Machete is fun, never seen the sequel which sounds like a bright move on my part
Conviction sounds interesting, never heard of it.
Sex and violence works for me too - might have to check out Excision at some point.
Not seen Blue Jasmine, probably should visit some of the more grown-up Allen films at some point.
Klown sounds interesting.
Never heard of The Baytown Outlaws.
Will probably give Bullet To The Head a chance sometime but it's not a priority.
Really didn't think much of The Woman (only seen a couple from 'Lucky' McKee and not impressed) - did think Pollyanna McIntosh gave a decent performance in it though.

Glad this list is finally underway

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I have only seen Machete from your list so far but good job anyway.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Sabotage (2014)

I had Arnold and Sly, then just Sly, and now just Arnold. It's another action flick that I thought was pretty badass, although I seem to be in the minority.

Drive Angry (2011)

Speaking of badass, Nic Cage breaks out of hell to do some ass kicking of his own.

Not seen either of those, not sure either would be for me tbh.

Sinister (2012)

I strongly favor a more violent and perverse horror film. For a horror film that doesn't have those traits, this is my favorite of the decade so far.

The Interview (2014)

I think most of the recent Rogen and Franco film's have been terrible. Unfortunately, I believe the controversy surrounding this film's release overshadowed the exception.

Finally some films i've seen. I liked quite alot about Sinister; particularly everything to do with the tapes. There was a few things i didn't like though.

Not a fan of The Interview, didn't think it was bad but i don't remember laughing either.

Well I've finally seen a few more but none were particularly positive experiences. Both Sabotage and Drive Angry I thought were pretty poor. Sinister I thought was pretty good but as a horror film it just wasn't for me.