Celebrities that really do deserve to be picked on

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
All of the above is a load of crap. You want to make fun of his "childish outbursts"? That's fine. But making fun of his body is itself a childish outburst and is hypocritical, especially given that you don't know why he's gained weight.

People who don't struggle with weight problems always seem to assume that it's just a case of laziness and overeating, but speaking from personal experience, that's not always true. Some medical conditions can cause weight gain. Some medications can cause weight gain. Depression and other types of mental illness can contribute to the problem as well.

So if you feel the need to ridicule someone, stick to what you actually know.
Wow, what a staggering amount of unfounded assumptions in one post. You come off as nothing short of obtuse and petulant, acting as if you yourself are some sort of authority. I myself have weight problems, but with a proper diet, help from my doctor and exercise I was able to get to where I am, but I still am not the dictionary definition of fit, but I am happy and comfortable and wish others would put in the same work instead of resigning themselves to "fat pride" and "fat acceptance" FYI, your social justice rhetoric is as much garbage to me as my statement was to you.

And this is aside from the fact that Axl Rose saw fit to be incendiary everywhere he went when his band was on top of the world, you can be sure a younger, skinnier Axl Rose wouldn't have given two fvcks if someone lobbed a fat joke at someone else, hell he probably would have been next in line. He was well known for his antics and now when the tables are turned he has a problem? He deserves whatever he gets, he's worthless. And no Vicky, it's not because he's fat, he's just a waste of skin (again not a fat joke) who needs to return to the gutter he pulled himself out of.

It is even worse when there is so many other reasons to make fun of Axl than his weight.
Is it really? Instead of bashing him for whatever things he said (I don't know what he said, personally) -- they're picking on him for his size. Why is that really worse?

Couldn't it be gracious? Instead of picking on, say, Hillary Clinton, for some ideas she has -- what if we just insult her for whatever dress she happened to be wearing? See how less harmless that actually is, ridiculing somebody for what they wear rather than what they think or say. It's the same for picking on somebody for being overweight.

It can be far worse to ridicule somebody for what they say rather than what physical shape or outfit they're in, 'cause those things can be more temporary. Changing someone's mind could take even longer to change, and maybe never.

I'm not fat in the slightest so none of this is personally offending me, no safe space is needed. My main problem isn't that it is offensive it is that it is mocking someones appearance, it is so schoolyard bully like it is pretty pathetic, celebrity or not. It is even worse when there is so many other reasons to make fun of Axl than his weight. And i just told you i couldn't care less keep them up if you want, so again no safe space needed.

Of course they don't but they are, the only people i see making fat jokes about people in my life are kids or people who haven't grew up.

WHITE KNIGHT ALERT

What is this 4Chan? What happened to this site?
Gimme a break. I've been here longer than both of you, and I started the SAYING SOMETHING IN BIG LETTERS THING.

I myself have weight problems, but with a proper diet, help from my doctor and exercise I was able to get to where I am, but I still am not the dictionary definition of fit, but I am happy and comfortable and wish others would put in the same work instead of resigning themselves to "fat pride" and "fat acceptance".
I never claimed to be an authority on anything.

Do you actually know why Axl Rose gained weight? No? Then for all you or I know it could be something beyond his control that simple diet and exercise won't fix. Pardon me if I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.

No, this is the real world, where people call other people out on the dumb things they say.
By calling me a white knight in capital letters? Is that not a very stupid thing to do?

Love how this thread somehow caused more drama than SC's god thread.
Let's just get back to picking on celebrities. If you don't wanna pick on celebrities, there's plenty of other threads around here.

Can't find something you're looking for? Ask and I'll make the thread for you.

Do you actually know why Axl Rose gained weight? No? Then for all you or I know it could be something beyond his control that simple diet and exercise won't fix. Pardon me if I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.
No Vicky, I don't know how he gained weight, but neither do you. So who are you to say it could potentially be a medical condition or some other underlying problem? That theory holds about as much weight as my theory that the years of excess, drugs and the abundance of money and easy living took their toll on him. But who's to say, until the day he speaks out about it being a thyroid problem or something, I'll just assume he packed on the pounds one trip to McDonalds at a time.

And you certainly aren't an authority on anything, but thank you for clarifying.

By calling me a white knight in capital letters? Is that not a very stupid thing to do?
Hey man, I just fight fire with fire. Even if fire constitutes a childish perspective.

Hey man, I just fight fire with fire. Even if fire constitutes a childish perspective.
You were the only childish person in this thread. I mean you resorted to calling me a white knight which is so hilariously weak and even if it did have some substance it was clearly misplaced. All i said was that i think calling someone fat is childish.

Hes a selfish rock star junkie that probably got fat after getting off smack. That doesnt excuse that he, Kanye, or others are the scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity. People that defend Kanye or Axl still because they like their music, shows or whichever arent sheep, theyre dumb sheep. If youre offended or appaled by the memes get over it, or dont, I dont care.

So who are you to say it could potentially be a medical condition or some other underlying problem?
Who am I to say that it could potentially be? What? Do you deny that there are reasons other than inactivity and overeating that can cause obesity?

I never stated to know why he gained the weight. In fact, I already said that I don't know. And, since none of use actually know the cause, perhaps the best course is to, oh, I don't know, maybe not assume things?

You were the only childish person in this thread. I mean you resorted to calling me a white knight which is so hilariously weak and even if it did have some substance it was clearly misplaced. All i said was that i think calling someone fat is childish.
And I think calling someone childish for calling someone fat (which is an objective truth) is childish. As far as the "White Knight" thing, I was using it in a mocking fashion. As I find it funny that someone who loves South Park as much as you do, seems to ride in on the side of what's "right and just" just seems hypocritical. You were the one who started acting like a kid, complaining about this place being 4chan and acting as if this forum is your own personal safe space. Save that ******** moral high road for someone who cares, bud.

What people never talk about -- what people never seem to accept or embrace -- when it comes to fat people and fat jokes --

THE GLAMOR BEHIND IT.

The power behind fat people and fat jokes.

Maybe on some kind of surface, fat jokes seem bad, but they never really have to me. I've always thought there was something kind of worshipful about making fun of fat people. Of acknowledging their physical condition. There's something about fat people that fascinates people, I think. Some people say the stereotype of a fat person is "fat and jolly." People associate fat people with happiness.

I like fat jokes. What I don't like -- and I think this is different from fat jokes -- I hate snobbing fat people.

And to me, snobbing fat people is far worse than people who ridicule fat people. Snobbing fat people is when you act like being thin is so superior to being fat.

Fat jokes seem like a celebration of fat people, but snobbing fat people can be different, and I'm not a fan of that. When Michelle Obama goes into a neurotic craze and wants everybody in schools to eat a piece of corn for lunch, for their "health" so they won't get fat -- that's being snobbish to fat people. That's why I don't like her. She's not simply looking out for people's health, as much as she's trying to just eradicate obesity because of her own ideals.

Anna Wintour, the dominatrix editor of Vogue, strutting around demanding that all women be anorexic twigs -- that's another fat shamer.

But a person simply casually commenting on a person's weight -- maybe having a little fun at their expense -- I don't see that as so horrible. I think fat people have the power to rise above it and feel good about themselves and even take pride in their obesity. I'm all for fat pride -- but I'm also not against fat jokes. I think fat pride and fat jokes should co-exist. Anything that concentrates on fat in a way that's not trying to act like it shouldn't exist is good. I don't believe in torturing people with fat jokes, but a good, harmless fat joke can be fun and spirited. Be proud to be fat and embrace those who wanna admire it, however they chose to do that. See a fat joke as admiration and it's not so bad.

Also Justin Bieber. For his music and his extreme level of douchbaggery.
100% agree