Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

That's the only match i sat through, I've managed to catch the highlights of a few others though!
Do you not like watching tennis?

And yeah that Murray-Verdasco match is weird, Verdasco always does well against him and obv Murray is coming back from injuries. Tbh though i'd put it down to Verdasco doing well rather than Murray doing bad because Murray hasn't looked like he's struggling Verdasco has just been answering everything.

Still think Murray will pull it off but i can't see him getting past Delpo with the way he's playing.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I do, I literally become a hermit during Wimby. But it's the early rounds so besides from my faves I'm not too bothered about catching whole matches. The highlights do for now

I do, I literally become a hermit during Wimby. But it's the early rounds so besides from my faves I'm not too bothered about catching whole matches. The highlights do for now
Fair enough, was just curious because "sat through" kind of sounded like it's a chore for you and you mentioned you like the WTA because of the personalities so i thought you may not actually like watching it.

I need to watch as much of the Slams as possible since they only come four times a year. I keep up with the rest of the tour but don't get to watch as much of it as i'd like. Try to catch as many Nadal matches as possible though.

I wonder if he requests that?
Doubt it, Federer was last on the second day as #2 and it was the same the last two years must be just how they do it with the men, top seeds last.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I wonder how much their requests (some of them are big characters, I'm certain they make them) are taken into consideration, if at all acted on.

I wonder how much their requests (some of them are big characters, I'm certain they make them) are taken into consideration, if at all acted on.
What do you think they are requesting?

Tbh, this is part of the reason i thought you didn't like watching, you seem much more interested in the "character" aspect

Here's the first half of the third round. One of the four in Sections 1 and 2 will be in the semi final and they'll be facing one of the four in Sections 3 and 4. Hope i don't jynx Nadal or Mug but i've added them early, Nadal is up 2-0 and Mug is going for a bagel in the first set.

WTA:

Section 1:

Kanepi vs Peterson
V.Williams vs S.Williams

Section 2:

Barty vs Muchova
Pliskova vs Kenin

Section 3:

Azarenka vs Sloane
Strycova vs Mertens

Section 4:

Sevastova vs Makarova
Svitolina vs Wang

ATP:

Section 1:

Khachanov vs Nadal
Pella vs Basiashvilli

Section 2:

Thiem vs Fritz
Anderson vs Shapovalov

Section 3:

Del Potro vs Verdasco
Coric vs Medvedev

Section 4:

Lajovic vs Isner
Raonic vs Wawrinka

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I really want Barty to get through. So humble, all round, Hingis esque game and since she's struggled with homesickness etc. I have a soft spot for her

I really want Barty to get through. So humble, all round, Hingis esque game and since she's struggled with homesickness etc. I have a soft spot for her
I quite like her too but no way can i root for her in a section with Muguruza and new hero Kenin. Pliskova is bleh though.