What is Jet Li's best movie?

Tools    

Hi, I haven't see all the Jet Li's movies, So at the moment I believe the best is The One. Does anyone know some of his better?

A system of cells interlinked
Not sure what to recommend, because I though The One was a complete turd. A ridiculous premise, terrible acting, and poor production design. It also lifted a ton of stuff from much better films. Also, It was tough to focus on the martial arts, due to poor craftsmanship and silly overuse of special effects. Terrible film, top to bottom.

I much prefer stuff like Hero, which contains more fable-like allegory, and much better production design. I thought Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was decent, but a bit silly in places. I also liked Fearless, another good, although flawed film. It at least tried to give some history of the character, and the cinematography is pretty well done. The fight choreography is pretty damn good, too.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Once Upon a Time in China, Hero and The Forbidden Kingdom; at least from what I've seen and remembered.

The One. Jet Li's best film?..oh dear me no. You must go back to 1982's Shaolin Temple and watch him as a raw teenager and see all the energy. Then watch all his films that've involved the great masters like Yuen Woo Ping, Tsui Hark, Sammo Hung and Gordon Chan, then I'm sure you won't come back and tell me that The One is his best film!

I'd vote for Tai Chi Master or Fist of Legend, Hero is a gorgeous stylish film which I love too, but I'm very fond of those old school martial arts films.

Hi Paul,
Try these, and you'll be defying gravity with wuxia moves.

Once Upon a Time in China 1, 2 and 3
Fong Sai Yuk 1
Taichi Master
Fist of Legend
Romeo Must Die
Hero
Fearless
The Warlords

These are the ones that propelled his career up and up.

Cheers!

reservoir dogs circa 1881
id have to say unleashed (or danny the dog)although romeo must die is close

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
jet li wasn't in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but i still recommend the movie

Unleashed sucked...=\

Well am an avid action lover and I like some movies of Jet Lee...I like "Romeo Must Die", "The One", "Unleashed" and "Once Upon a Time in China - Series".

Danny the dog and Fearless are my favorites. Such a great movies

Fearless, by far one of his best.

Don't go see The Forbidden Kingdom because it fails at mixing ancient Chinese mythology and martial arts with American culture.

fearless and hero were the best. direction and production also make the movie quality different. but these for sure are my fav picks