I have some great news!!!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
At 09:39 yesterday morning my wife had a c-section and we have a beutiful baby girl, named Phoebe and she weighed 9lb 1oz and was 57cm in length. We are just over the moon and she is stunningly beutiful. Im going back down the hospital with my 3 year old boy to show him his baby sister. I hope he will be ok as he really wanted a brother lol

Harry my son loves the baby and is over the moon with her, especially as she brought him about 18 new "Cars" from the movie Cars.

Ive been down the hospital this morning and they are both doing fine.

Ill get some pics soon guys so you can see my beutiful daughter.

A system of cells interlinked
Congratulations!

I am half agony, half hope.
9 lbs? Thank god she had the c-section! Otherwise, look out!

Glad everyone is doing well and Harry likes the new addition. Congrats, N3wt.

Johann von Goethe

Congratulations my mother inlaw (X) is Phoebe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Try to post a photo ASAP. She was also about 22 1/2 inches. My wife Brenda had to have a C-section too, and Sarah was 22 1/2 inches and weighed 9 pounds, 5 ounces. Sarah is now 17 and is currently 5 foot, 9 1/2 inches, so I expect that Phoebe will grow to be quite tall. Sarah's disappointed that she stopped growing at an early age (about 15) because she wanted to be 6' tall. Ha!

This is Baby Sarah with her daddy.

The best to you, your wife, Phoebe, and all your family.

Forgive me if this seems inappropriate. I'll delete it if appropriate. Go Phoebe!

9 lbs? Thank god she had the c-section! Otherwise, look out!
My third child, my daughter, was my biggest. She was 8 lbs 12 and 3/4 oz, 21 and 1/4 inches. I went natural all three times. I'm glad, though. You take good care of those ladies, while she heals.

Congrat's, try not to spoil her too much.....pft nevermind go ahead.

The Adventure Starts Here!
You can't tell future height by birth weight, trust me. My youngest was 9 lb 11oz at birth and is fairly short at age 15 (5'3").

All my babies were big. Yoda was the smallest -- at 9 lb even! Most of that was his head, as you might have guessed.

CONGRATS on a healthy baby and mom! That's always the goal!

The Adventure Starts Here!
She was 22 inches long.

Sorry -- didn't mean to do any parade-raining. I was just tossing out some anecdotal evidence in the other direction.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm 1/4 of an inch shorter than I was 5 years ago. Seriously.

Congratulations on the new ankle-biter! Your son has a very cool name, by the way.