Do you know any good May - December movies? :) [see details!]?

Tools    

Do you know any good May - December movies? [see details!]?

Do you know any May December movies (that is, movie about a relationship in which the age difference between the two people is wide enough to risk social disapproval) that are between an OLDER WOMAN and a YOUNGER GIRL (By young I mean, younger than 20 for example, and by old, someone in their 50s, 60s maybe)?
An example of what I'm looking for would be the movie Loving Annabelle, only with the older character being slightly older.
Also, it doesn't have to be a romantic movie- it can be anything ranging between a very strong friendship and a romance
Thanks in advance, and please if you do know of any, let me know!

I removed your other thread pertaining to this because one post is enough... if anyone here knows, they will answer but it might take a few days... thanks.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think the original poster might be asking only for movies involving women. Was that a mistake, Leanne, or are older man/womnan combinations not what you're looking for?

I am indeed actually looking for movies in which the main characters are women. Still, thank you very much for taking your time to answer!
So do you know of any? I've already seen Desert Hearts, and even though it was a very enjoyable movie, I am looking for one with a bigger age gap.

Wikipedia lists only 6 movies

Desert Hearts
I've heard the Mermaids Singing
High Art
Loving Annabelle
Notes on a Scandal
Bilitis

I've seen Desert Hearts, High Art and Loving Annabelle, but the age difference seems only incidental.

Come on, seriously. I have searched everywhere and am really curious as to whether there actually is a movie of this kind. It doesn't have to be the romantic kind, it could also be something like a very strong friendship. I have noticed there are a few movies of this kind involving males, but have found none in which the characters are females?
So yeah, if you could help me with my search that could be great
Thanks to all those who answered!

I've watched it and May-December relationships aren't even featured in the movie!
I guess I am searching in vain...

soz only seen bits of it looked abit of that type of film so thought it myte of been .

Haha, that's alright, I really appreciate you trying!
And by the way, thank you very much to everyone who's answered so far

The Graduate is too obvious an answer.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button at the end!

The Reader

Notes on a Scandal

The older man/younger woman again... Autumn in New York with Richard Gere and Winona Ryder (not a real upbeat tale however)

Semper Fooey
I nave some old movies.

Breezy

Susan Slept Here

Love in the Afternoon

Gidget

Harold and Maud

Dr. Crippen

Middle of the Night

Charade

My Fair Lady

Somethings Gotta Give (not old movie)

Summer of 42

Murohy's Romance

The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing

Lolita

Baby Doll

The Mother (not old movie)

A Tiger's Tale

In Love with an Older Woman

In Praise of Older Women (this one sucks)

This Happy Feeling

Fools (another suck) 1967

I Love You Alice B Tolkas

Waltz of the Toreadires

Petulia

Practically any Tennesse Williams movie has a young guy with an older woman