🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A young Leonard Nimoy faked onto Zachary Quinto's Spock.

https://trekmovie.com/2020/05/29/wat...ams-star-trek/

I've seen a few of these videos, and some of them are very good, but this one doesn't really work as well. Through most of the video, he still looks like Zachary Quinto. There are a few quick flashes when he looks like Nimoy, but it's not through the majority of the video.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I've seen a few of these videos, and some of them are very good, but this one doesn't really work as well. Through most of the video, he still looks like Zachary Quinto. There are a few quick flashes when he looks like Nimoy, but it's not through the majority of the video.
I think it's cool to superimpose Leonard's face onto Quinto. It makes Spock look young. If you find better videos please post them.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think it's cool to superimpose Leonard's face onto Quinto. It makes Spock look young. If you find better videos please post them.

I think some of the previous videos that I saw were probably already posted earlier in this thread, (but they were posted by other people).

This is a good one that combines the original Star Trek cast with the new reboot movies:

I think some of the previous videos that I saw were probably already posted earlier in this thread, (but they were posted by other people).

This is a good one that combines the original Star Trek cast with the new reboot movies:

That's so cool. Technology is amazing.

What episode was she in?

I'm taking a wild guess (and only because the episode was on some channel a week or so ago)... but is that the Cat's Eye lady who appeared as a brunet on TOS? (The one who turned into a black cat?) Her eyes look similar.

Oops - the episode was called "Cat's Paw."

I'm taking a wild guess (and only because the episode was on some channel a week or so ago)... but is that the Cat's Eye lady who appeared as a brunet on TOS? (The one who turned into a black cat?) Her eyes look similar.

Oops - the episode was called "Cat's Paw."
That's not her.

I'm not sure, but he might be Flavius Maximus from the episode "Bread and Circuses". (His eyes make me think it might be him.)

Yep that's him. Very good. The actor's name is Rhodes Reason.

Check out the article "Star Trek: The Rise, Fall and Rise Again of Planet of the Week Storytelling" from Den of Geek. (Sorry, I can't post links yet.) Here's a quote from the first part:

With Star Trek: Strange New Worlds promising a return to the planet of the week structure, we trace the evolving history of Gene Roddenberry's original pitch across sci-fi TV

Check out the article "Star Trek: The Rise, Fall and Rise Again of Planet of the Week Storytelling" from Den of Geek. (Sorry, I can't post links yet.) Here's a quote from the first part:
Thanks for posting that. Here's the link you mentioned:

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/star-tr...ience-fiction/

Have you seen any of the Star Trek shorts? I seen three that had some of the cast from ST: Strange New Worlds, the snippets of that show looked very promising!

Captain Pike on the bridge of the Enterprise.