Who is your favorite actor?

Tools    

I'm not either, but this guy is made in Photoshop
I have a major crush on Gosling. Love his voice.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I have a major crush on Gosling. Love his voice.
Hm. I've never paid attention to his voice. Even in "La la land". That's funny, because it's musical.
I'll check it

Hm. I've never paid attention to his voice. Even in "La la land". That's funny, because it's musical.
I'll check it
I love voices. He has a sexy husky Canadian accent.

Oldskool I remain a big fan of Arnie, Roger Moore, Sean Connery, Steve Martin, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Sigourney Weaver.
Of the "modern generation" I only really take much notice of Emma Watson and Karen Gillan.

Karen Gillan's very good – I enjoyed her in Oculus; her accent seemed really impressive, and of course before that she was such a good partner for Matt Smith in Doctor Who.

My list for the Movie Stars Countdown i held:

01.Humphrey Bogart
02.Robert Deniro
03.Cary Grant
04.Vivien Leigh
05.Juliette Binoche
06.Toshiro Mifune
07.Joaquin Phoenix
08.Bette Davis
09.Katharine Hepburn
10.Peter O'Toole

I forgot Klaus Kinski he should've been there somewhere. Also loved Liv Ullman in everything i've seen her in, if it was more than a couple of films she'd probably be top ten. Then i've been loving James Cagney's 30's work recently. Also Tatsuya Nakadai, i always forget about him because i personally prefer Mifune but he is just as good.

I gotta go with Tom Hanks because he's been in so many classic movies and has been so memorable in almost all of them. I was a little let down by Cloud Atlas, but he was pristine in Sully and Bridge of Spies which were both directed by legendary directors

This might just do nobody any good.
I'll check it
I love voices. He has a sexy husky Canadian accent.
I think The Nice Guys gives you a better example of his vocal range.

I particularly liked him in Heat. And he's scary as hell in The Godfather.