Thor: Ragnarok

→ in
Tools    

Pretty good comedy. I don't know if it's just me or is the quality of these films getting worse? Maybe it's my crap theater, the picture seemed washed out. You guys like the movie?

This might just do nobody any good.
Seeing this Sunday. I’m happy to shut my brain off for an hour and a half.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
WARNING: "that guy that was gonna be in it, but got cut" spoilers below
Beta-Ray Bill was originally going to have a cameo, but they scrapped it because they wouldn't be able to do the character justice. Pretty much insinuated he was coming. Throw that in with the phase 4 movies veering cosmic.

Internet sez there is a Mount Rushmore type easter egg instead.

I really loved the villain 'Hela' in this movie and honestly I would watch a marvel movie featuring her and following earlier events in her life. Would certainly bring something different to the table because Marvel is getting dangerously close to scraping the bottom of the barrel with its origin stories and team-up movies.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Seeing this Sunday. I’m happy to shut my brain off for an hour and a half.
doing the same thing, gonna see it in 3D with my younger brother and birthday gift to my room mate; Ana
really looking forward to it

This movie is easily the best Thor movie but its also most likely the best Hulk movie as well. The last time we got a Hulk movie it was back in I think 2008 and was starring Eric Norton instead of Mark Ruffalo. Hulk doesnt get standalone movies for whatever reason, and because he is so prevalent in this movie both as green hulk and character hulk, this is probably the closest we'll get to a standalone Hulk movie for a long time, especially a 'Planet Hulk' movie for those who follow the comics.

One hypothesis, one "yea, that's gotta happen".

WARNING: spoilers below
1. Hela isn't dead. Even without being direct comic adaptations, Death is what drives Thanos. Cue the standard, "didn't really see her die" scene so she will have too much eye makeup on again.

2. Loki took the tesseract or whatever they are calling the blue gem. With Thanos' ship engaging the Asgardians, pretty sure that is gonna be one of the first thing he wrecks. There was the comic con footage of Thor floating in the space debris...

This was really fun. Like the best version of what these movies can... uh, will be.

Cate was kind of wasted (as Marvel wont to do) so I do hope your theory is correct.

Btw, rock guy and sword arms guy are my new favorite Marvel characters.

This gives me a New Hope for Infinity Wars. The flashback scene and bi-frost finale were what I've always thought these movies should strive for. Heavy metal shirt or a great panel.

This gives me a New Hope for Infinity Wars.
WARNING: spoilers below
Well, the last shot was basically the rebel blockade runner...

All due respect to Zeppelin but... Karen O’s version of Immigrant Song would have been better.

I think they mixed down the guitar and bass for some reason.

Nothing special, same old siht, different title. I gave it a 3.5/10

Lots of CGI for the younger viewers.

Jon

I love the trailer