Can someone please tell me the actors name?

Tools    

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	A35CE09F-A46F-4DD6-927B-81EC57F91991.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	37512  

Assuming you are looking for #16 my initial guess is Liam Neeson but I honestly cant recall a movie where he grew out his facial hair that much since he's usually clean shaven. Could also be Kurt Russel or Jeff Bridges but its so zoomed in that its honestly a crapshoot to figure out who it is

Assuming you are looking for #16 my initial guess is Liam Neeson but I honestly cant recall a movie where he grew out his facial hair that much since he's usually clean shaven. Could also be Kurt Russel or Jeff Bridges but its so zoomed in that its honestly a crapshoot to figure out who it is
16 is Christopher Lee playing Saruman in The Lord of the Rings.

^ Oh thats definitely it. I did suspect Lord of the Rings for a bit but I could only remember Ian McKellen from those movies and knew that the screenshot wasnt of him. I didnt even think of Christopher Lee though. Ironically the image in my head of how I remember Christopher Lee is from him playing Count Dooku in the Star Wars prequels (which to his credit was one of the few good parts of the prequels)

I also was suspecting it was from a western and didnt even consider fantasy movies like Lord of the Rings :P

^ Oh thats definitely it. I did suspect Lord of the Rings for a bit but I could only remember Ian McKellen from those movies and knew that the screenshot wasnt of him. I didnt even think of Christopher Lee though. Ironically the image in my head of how I remember Christopher Lee is from him playing Count Dooku in the Star Wars prequels (which to his credit was one of the few good parts of the prequels)
The hook nose gives it away . He was good in Star Wars wasn't he.

This should be your avatar Imabench, great username:

I considered it just because my last name in real life happens to be Bench (hence the username Imabench), but Im also trying to build up a youtube channel where I am an animated cat, which is why my actual avatar is one of a cat :P

There's a bunch of other websites Ive been on where I did exactly that though

The hook nose gives it away . He was good in Star Wars wasn't he.
Literally the only thing I remember liking about Attack of the Clones, though I guess I just like seeing Hayden Christensen get his ass beat by someone :P

Literally the only thing I remember liking about Attack of the Clones, though I guess I just like seeing Hayden Christensen get his ass beat by someone :P
Plus I did get a kick out of the idea of Lee and Liam Neeson going around on adventures .

The two of them plus Jeff Bridges in a dramatic western would be a movie I watch religiously until the day I die