Celebrities that really do deserve to be picked on

Tools    

I actually laughed out loud when I saw these memes of Axl Rose today Never liked him after the riot he caused walking offstage in Canada during the Metalicca tour.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw these memes of Axl Rose today Never liked him after the riot he caused walking offstage in Canada during the Metalicca tour.
So walking offstage at a concert makes it okay to ridicule someone's weight?

Yup.

No. there is many reasons to dislike Axl but making fun of his weight is just childish.
So then what is acceptable to make fun of?

Why though? He says a lot of dumb things which of course would be a reason, but why is he one of the first everyone goes for when there are a lot more deserving than him? Just curious i expected Kanye to be one of the first mentioned but i never quite understand why he is always at the top of dumbass celebrities. Of course i'm biased because i love his music.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I know you were posing that question to Tongo, but, when you have a history of being a complete and total child, with little to no regard for any other living thing in your vicinity, then yeah in this case I think it's fair to make fun of you based on whatever it is that bothers you. If he wasn't bothered by fat jokes, people wouldn't use them to get under his skin, they'd make fun of the god awful cornrows he used to have, or the fact that he's a washed up old fool trying to cash in on a new generation of not yet jaded fans. What about his weak ankles that caused him to create his signature "shoulder shuffle dance". He's a has been who needs to learn his place, the sofa. Any criticism he receives is deserved. Besides his transformation is quite astounding.

The various stupid things he has said or did over the years?
You're a hypocrite.

If it's okay to make jokes about what a person THINKS -- what their brain comes up with and makes them say -- then it should be okay to make fun of the disgusting, blobby waste that fat people's bodies make.

It's all physical in my book. You're a hypocrite. People who want to tell people not to make fat jokes, but say it's okay to make fun of other things, are fascist.

Dont gloss over the fact his childish outburst caused a full scale riot. It was the concert the lead singer of Metallica got burned from a pyro and Metallica had to go off early. Guns & Roses came on, Axl felt "put upon" and stormed off.

Theres tons of Kanye stuff to be posted.....

You're a hypocrite.

If it's okay to make jokes about what a person THINKS -- what their brain comes up with and makes them say -- then it should be okay to make fun of the disgusting, blobby waste that fat people's bodies make.

It's all physical in my book. You're a hypocrite. People who want to tell people not to make fat jokes, but say it's okay to make fun of other things, are fascist.
Being overweight is not always a bad or stupid thing, there are various reasons why people end up overweight. What he said and did is his own and they are both bad and stupid. I just associate fat jokes with being a dumb kid and having nothing else to rely on.

Make fat jokes all you want i couldn't care less i just will continue to call them childish and not find them funny.

Why though? He says a lot of dumb things which of course would be a reason, but why is he one of the first everyone goes for when there are a lot more deserving than him? Just curious i expected Kanye to be one of the first mentioned but i never quite understand why he is always at the top of dumbass celebrities. Of course i'm biased because i love his music.
I think it is the level of stupid stuff he says.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
You're a hypocrite.

It's like Matt and Trey from South Park once said "Either everything is funny, or nothing is funny". I can't count the number of times I've heard someone call someone else "stupid" "retarded" "fvcked in the head" or even a variant like "Not the sharpest knife in the drawer", "Not the brightest bulb in the box" etc, but then proceed to get infuriated when someone tells a fat joke. It's perfectly okay to call someones mental faculty into question, but not okay to suggest someone might be a little larger than they need be and that maybe they should go for a walk around the block. What a ludicrous way of thinking.

I know you were posing that question to Tongo, but, when you have a history of being a complete and total child, with little to no regard for any other living thing in your vicinity, then yeah in this case I think it's fair to make fun of you based on whatever it is that bothers you.[/IMG]
Dont gloss over the fact his childish outburst caused a full scale riot. It was the concert the lead singer of Metallica got burned from a pyro and Metallica had to go off early. Guns & Roses came on, Axl felt "put upon" and stormed off. .
All of the above is a load of crap. You want to make fun of his "childish outbursts"? That's fine. But making fun of his body is itself a childish outburst and is hypocritical, especially given that you don't know why he's gained weight.

People who don't struggle with weight problems always seem to assume that it's just a case of laziness and overeating, but speaking from personal experience, that's not always true. Some medical conditions can cause weight gain. Some medications can cause weight gain. Depression and other types of mental illness can contribute to the problem as well.

So if you feel the need to ridicule someone, stick to what you actually know.

Being overweight is not always a bad or stupid thing, there are various reasons why people end up overweight.
And that does not matter. I'm sick of everyone trying to play the victim and act like they shouldn't be ridiculed, while other people should be for other things, just because they want a "safe space" and an excuse to be left alone. Fat jokes are funny to many people, and if you're bothered by them, tune out and go to your stupid safe space. A lot of times, fat people do cause their own obesity.

I just associate fat jokes with being a dumb kid and having nothing else to rely on.
They don't have to be something associated with being a kid. If fat jokes are funny to you at any age, they're funny. And they shouldn't be stopped just because they may seem juvenile. I think a lot of "intellectual" humor is stupid and juvenile, but you don't see me going around saying, "STOP MAKING THOSE JOKES!!!!!!"

And that does not matter. I'm sick of everyone trying to play the victim and act like they shouldn't be ridiculed, while other people should be for other things, just because they want a "safe space" and an excuse to be left alone. Fat jokes are funny to many people, and if you're bothered by them, tune out and go to your stupid safe space. A lot of times, fat people do cause their own obesity.
I'm not fat in the slightest so none of this is personally offending me, no safe space is needed. My main problem isn't that it is offensive it is that it is mocking someones appearance, it is so schoolyard bully like it is pretty pathetic, celebrity or not. It is even worse when there is so many other reasons to make fun of Axl than his weight. And i just told you i couldn't care less keep them up if you want, so again no safe space needed.

They don't have to be something associated with being a kid.
Of course they don't but they are, the only people i see making fat jokes about people in my life are kids or people who haven't grew up.