Tabletop Gaming with Sedai & Greenbrier Games

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
GBG is running a contest! Check it out!

Heavy Steam Contest!

These look awesome!

I've recently become rather addicted to Magic: The Gathering and have a group that i play with. Might have to add to the fun with one of these.

Talk about your decks here, Toose! I still play Magic now and then, but my group has switched out of the CCG world, and into the LCG world, as it is MUCH more affordable. Also, Netrunner is awesome! Have you tried Netrunner?

Also: Here is a blog by the main artist on our newest project, for those interested in the process of making a board game:

http://www.greenbriergames.com/main/...oning-a-world/

The People's Republic of Clogher
I had to Google what LCG was and once I realised you weren't on about the Living Church of God I found an explanation.

Yep, it seems an excellent way of doing things.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yeah, a friend showed me his CCG collection recently and the amount of money he's ploughed into them is astounding. Hobbies have different rules to something like food, however.

That's how I justify buying graphics cards.

I have a great fondness for this type stuff although I haven't played 'em much. I still have my Call Of Chthulu rulebook and scenario books around somewhere, as well as my Deadlands card pack...
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Minis are HUGE right now for some reason. We did a demo of Heavy Steam at a game store this Saturday, and the entire store was full of people playing games with minis...Star Wars, Pirates, Battletech, Warhammer, and many games I didn't recognize.

Dude, you're totally making me want to get back into it....! One game I always was especially intrigued by but never got around to was Shadowrun.